Please note that there will only be one PrimWords game per week, two games was just too much of a drain on my time. Details below
Long-time OSGridders may remember the PrimWords games held at Sandbox Plaza, by Warin Cascabel, for most of 2009. Warin's work commitments prevented his continued hosting of the game in 2010 but I recently volunteered to take on the role.
At the new Recreation Plaza, created specifically for events like this. I hope to have finally settled on a good schedule to please almost everyone, with two time schedules: 12 hours apart, alternating each week so people all over the globe get a chance to play at a decent hour:
Week 1: Wednesday, 7 am PST; - 10 am EST; - 14:00 UTC; - Midnight EST Australian
Week 2: Wednesday, 7 pm PST; - 10 pm EST; - and Thursday, 02:00 UTC; - Noon EST Australian
Hopefully, this will accomadate the personal schedule of most people around the globe who want to play the game.Rules/Regulations:
1. Build with any prim type except sculpted or vegetation
2. Only use plywood or blank textures
3. You may use any colors, light, flexi, twists, cuts, etc
4. Do not talk during your turn to build or the game will disqualify you automatically
5. Don't build letters which spell out the word.
6. Please delete your build quickly after your turn so the next player can start
7. Please keep your guessing to one word at a time instead of typing several words in one line
Builders will alternate between players of each team. If you skip your turn before the build begins, the next teammate on your roster will be chosen. If the moderator skips you for breaking the rules, it will be the next team's turn to draw.