Change font size
It is currently Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:09 am

Forum rules

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 18 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Failed to log in
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:02 pm 

I backed up my inventory to an IAR it worked wonderfully. Kills two birds with one stone... :) I will message an Admin to see if they will just purge my avi's inventory. Thanks! :D

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:10 pm 
OSG Elite

Cangrats. Does the IAR load succesfully to the other account, please? You don't need to try empty trash there as your trash will be another folder there. Forgot that before ;)

Bo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:47 pm 

Actually, I was able to reload my inventory...albeit not fully, but, at least 90%. I know that may not make many ppl happy, but, at least there's hope. ;) So, if you are having an issue with emptying your AV Trash. First back up your inventory to an IAR. I would verify it first on a different avatar. And then you will have to request to have your avatar's inventory purged. That worked for me...thanks everyone for the help.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:48 pm 

yes, it did work on an entirely different avatar. I just made a temp one and tested the move first before I did the deed. lol.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:51 am 
OSG Elite

Unworlder Ghoststar wrote:
Actually, I was able to reload my inventory...albeit not fully, but, at least 90%. I know that may not make many ppl happy, but, at least there's hope. ;) So, if you are having an issue with emptying your AV Trash. First back up your inventory to an IAR. I would verify it first on a different avatar. And then you will have to request to have your avatar's inventory purged. That worked for me...thanks everyone for the help.

Great, i am glad we found a solution for this:
Unworlder Ghoststar wrote:
When I try to "Empty AV Trash" I still get this same error..."Wrong number of Trash folders. I'm confused."

It is how is it supposed to work. If you want something (with lower priority) from a voluntary admin always try to make easy and fast. Not because they have not 2 hours to play with your task, but because there may be hundreds similar cases...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:50 pm 

I have not logged on in ages and I now get this message and can't login : The inventory service is not responding. How do I get this fixed?
thanks;)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:47 am 

Arulin Lightbringer wrote:
Hi everyone,

I've not logged to the grid for several months and now I can't login with Imprudence or Hippo. A message says: "Login Failed. The inventory service is not responding. Please notify your login region operator".

I can login into the web and forums but I can't empty trash (it shows "Wrong number of Trash folders. I'm confused.")

Any clue? is there any way to fix the inventory? i have no IAR files.. Help please....

That is exactly what happened to me today, how can I do? I use Firestorm...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:57 pm 
Site Admin

Scar, I sent you a PM

dan

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 18 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2