Matilda Charron wrote:
Alright I'm giving Kokua a go, been using Firestorm V3 and set it up like v1 pretty much
I like the favourites at the top and the buttons on the toolbar and the flexibility of them
1 Are there any skins?
2 I don't get the differences between the sort options on the left of conversations, they seem to do the same thing.
3 Can online notifications show up in chat rather than as a popup?
4 Is there a way to choose how conversations is displayed with the buttons across the bottom?
5 If none of these the above are available, will it be included in the future?
Not so good
Preferences > Chat > Object IMs - that button is unreliable when clicked, it just doesn't respond
1. No there are not any skins atm
2. Some of these options might be more useful in SecondLife where you often have a lot of conversations going on concurrently (Local, Voice, Group, IM)
3. No, but you now have the Notifications floater that will better take care of them (see description below.)
5. Please feel free to add them as feature requests at https://sourceforge.net/p/team-purple/k ... rce=navbar
New Notifications floater separates incoming notifications into Categories. It provides a better way to view, interact with, prioritize and manage incoming notices for busy residents.
• System - Displays general notifications, such as inventory transfers and friendship status changes.
• Transactions - Displays notifications that result from Linden dollar (L$) transactions.
• Invitations - Displays group invitations.
• Group - Displays notices from groups you are in.
Each notification in the list can be expanded or collapsed by clicking the arrow at the bottom right of the listing. You may also use the Collapse all button to collapse any expanded notifications. You may delete notifications from the list by clicking the x button at the upper right of each listing. Alternatively, you may click the "Delete all" button to delete all notifications in the current tab.