Change font size
It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:18 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]
 Post subject: BDSM library in OSgrid
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:21 pm 

A short walk around and inside the BDSM Institute library in the region BDSM in the virtual world OSgrid 2011-12-31.

The region is still much under construction, but the library and informational resources are in place.

This is my first ever attempt at machinima, so hopefully I will improve my technique regarding both footage, video capture, editing, and narration.

(edited 2012-01-03 for updated videoclip and subject owing to comments)

Last edited by Magnuz Binder on Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: OSgrid BDSM
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:50 pm 
OSG Elite

Although i am a fan of BDSM, i am not sure if OSG is happy for being linked with BDSM like this...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:35 am 

Bo, if the video had contained hardcore material, I would have understood your comment better. But at it is now, purely informational and without explicit footage or language, I fail to see what is so controversial about it.

If OSgrid management is uncomfortable with material which may be of a controversial nature to some, be it about sexuality, religion, politics, history, geography, language, art, natural science, technology, naming of regions, or whatever, it would be nice with a stated policy about what kind of material is prohibited on the grid or to be posted in connection with it.

Still, even if OSgrid management doesn't have such a policy, they have the right to remove this thread from the forum if it doesn't suit them, or the offending regions from connecting to OSgrid itself. I would actually even honor a discrete request from them to remove the material if they would not like to make such censorship public.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:19 am 
OSG Elite

Please don't take me bad. I self run a sim which is contains some BDSM clothes for more than year. But i would never dare to call it "OSgrid BDSM".

The reason is simple. OSgrid is not my trademark. So better not associate/touch it. Either to not offend some people but also to not cause need for such policies.

Post subject: Re: BDSM library in OSgrid
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:10 am 

Point taken, Bo. I have adjusted the video post on YouTube and the title of this post to play down the role of OSgrid in it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:41 am 
Furious Typer

Gawd, I problably am getting myself in deep kaka here but I need to ask.

Bo, you have helped me so many times before and I'm still so greateful, but now you confuse me.

I have an Elf Art Gallery and in that gallery, there is adult material such as BDSM, LBS, along with kiddies stuff.

If I could make such a video I would proudly call it let's say ... Selea's Elf Art Gallery in OSGrid.

You would see the BDSM or any adult material along with all my other stuff.

Why should I be ashamed of saying all that work is at OSGrid? Why not associate OSGrid with my art gallery? What is the difference between my art gallery and Magnuz's BDSM region? Both are situated in OSGrid.

Bo, be gentle with your answer ... lol

Selea

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:52 am 
OSG Elite

Selea Core {L_WROTE}:
If I could make such a video I would proudly call it let's say ... Selea's Elf Art Gallery in OSGrid.
Selea

Selea, this is a misunderstanding. I would not mind "Selea's Elf Art Gallery in OSGrid". My point was about the old name of of the video which sounded like if it would be OSG's offical activity.
Applied to your gallery name it would have to be "Osgrid's Gallery", hehe

Magnuz Binder {L_WROTE}:
Point taken, Bo. I have adjusted the video post on YouTube and the title of this post to play down the role of OSgrid in it.

Thank you

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:24 am 

Bo Iwu {L_WROTE}:
Applied to your gallery name it would have to be "Osgrid's Gallery", hehe

Just for the record, the original name of the post was the semantically, if yet not politically, correct "OSgrid BDSM", which semantically is not equal to your falsely implied and agreed semantically incorrect "OSgrid's BDSM". However, if the latter was what you read, I understand your original comment better, and "BDSM in OSgrid" would have been a better phrasing to avoid misinterpretations.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:59 am 
Furious Typer

Ok Bo, now I get it.

Thank You gentle Sir youuuuuuuuuuuuu ... giggles

Magnuz, BTW, I've been to your region. Very nice and classy. Loved the rotating cubes and those scrolls are just amazing.

Hope I get to see the summer one later on :)

Selea

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]