Change font size
It is currently Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:17 am

Forum rules

{L_IMAGE}
. please keep questions related to an OpenSimulator and OSgrid nature.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: Shutdown No Save Objects
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:11 am 

hi all
how do i make the database Save Objects when shutting down my Region?
i get lots of Errors look below

2018-02-19 05:53:49,714 ERROR [SCENE]: Storing of Object, 7bd6b7ef-6267-43c5-9d2c-696096ebc559 in Slollywood-Town failed with exception Library used incorrectly
library routine called out of sequence at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.UpdatedRowStatusErrors(RowUpdatedEventArgs rowUpdatedEvent, BatchCommandInfo[] batchCommands, Int32 commandCount)
at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.UpdatedRowStatus(RowUpdatedEventArgs rowUpdatedEvent, BatchCommandInfo[] batchCommands, Int32 commandCount)
at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Update(DataRow[] dataRows, DataTableMapping tableMapping)
at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.UpdateFromDataTable(DataTable dataTable, DataTableMapping tableMapping)
at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Update(DataSet dataSet, String srcTable)
at OpenSim.Data.SQLite.SQLiteSimulationData.Commit() in k:\OSGRID\opensim-0.9.1-1713-g1e3cb82\OpenSim\Data\SQLite\SQLiteSimulationData.cs:line 1117
at OpenSim.Data.SQLite.SQLiteSimulationData.StoreObject(SceneObjectGroup obj, UUID regionUUID) in k:\OSGRID\opensim-0.9.1-1713-g1e3cb82\OpenSim\Data\SQLite\SQLiteSimulationData.cs:line 631
at OpenSim.Services.SimulationService.SimulationDataService.StoreObject(SceneObjectGroup obj, UUID regionUUID) in k:\OSGRID\opensim-0.9.1-1713-g1e3cb82\OpenSim\Services\SimulationService\SimulationDataService.cs:line 84
at OpenSim.Region.Framework.Scenes.SceneObjectGroup.ProcessBackup(ISimulationDataService datastore, Boolean forcedBackup) in k:\OSGRID\opensim-0.9.1-1713-g1e3cb82\OpenSim\Region\Framework\Scenes\SceneObjectGroup.cs:line 2544
2018-02-19 05:53:49,715 DEBUG [SCENE]: Closing scene

but get many of the objects reporting this, when shutdown, anyone know how to solve this, is it the database, or something else ? just want to get to the bottom of it, so i can correct it.
Yours thanks
Acen8

Post subject: Re: Shutdown No Save Objects
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:06 am 
Site Admin

Do you have directory permissions set correctly? You could try running as administrator and/or right click the folder and select Properties, Security, select EDIT button, Select ADD button, Add your user name on the PC and give that account FULL CONTROL. (This varies a little between versions of Windows)

dan

Post subject: Re: Shutdown No Save Objects
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:29 pm 

hi dan
yes i tryed all that it Did have read and write only. i have tried every thing to get it out of that, done the full security thing and even other stuff but still getting same Errors. it Really annoying me now, now what i have to do is load from a backup oar files every time its a pain in the Ass, Grrrr

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]