Change font size
It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:57 am


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
Author Message
 Post subject: Saturday Q&A for December 1st, 2018
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:31 pm 
Site Admin

Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:09 pm
Posts: 412
[2018/12/01 10:50] Wizard Atazoth: look on the roof behind me tiggs
[2018/12/01 10:50] Koni Lanzius: waves gweetings!
[2018/12/01 10:50] albertlr Landar: Greetings all
[2018/12/01 10:50] Wizard Atazoth: hi albertlr
[2018/12/01 10:50] Koni Lanzius: hi Albirtir
[2018/12/01 10:50] TIGGS Beaumont: aha there she is *waves up high
[2018/12/01 10:50] TIGGS Beaumont: Albetir hey there
[2018/12/01 10:52] Foxx Bode: -*- HeLlO-*-
[2018/12/01 10:52] cilla teebrook: Foxxx is a big light bulb to me
[2018/12/01 10:52] Koni Lanzius: ~** HELLO!! **~
[2018/12/01 10:52] TIGGS Beaumont: LOl He is lit up
[2018/12/01 10:53] jorink devin is Online
[2018/12/01 10:53] cilla teebrook: howdy al
[2018/12/01 10:54] Wizard Atazoth is Online
[2018/12/01 10:54] cilla teebrook: yayyyyyyyyyyyyy
[2018/12/01 10:54] Koni Lanzius: wb Albirtir
[2018/12/01 10:54] cilla teebrook: i got a notice
[2018/12/01 10:55] cilla teebrook: how about you Tiggs?
[2018/12/01 10:55] albertlr Landar: ok am I seen?
[2018/12/01 10:55] cilla teebrook: yes sir
[2018/12/01 10:55] albertlr Landar: good
[2018/12/01 10:55] Koni Lanzius: yes
[2018/12/01 10:55] Koni Lanzius: Foxx as well
[2018/12/01 10:55] cilla teebrook: me too
[2018/12/01 10:55] albertlr Landar: at one point yesterday I disappeared again
[2018/12/01 10:55] Koni Lanzius: huh
[2018/12/01 10:55] cilla teebrook: lol
[2018/12/01 10:55] Wizard Atazoth: i see you
[2018/12/01 10:56] albertlr Landar: But I moved my viewer back over over to the first monitor, and it seems to work now.
[2018/12/01 10:56] Koni Lanzius: interesting
[2018/12/01 10:56] TIGGS Beaumont: you are, and I too received a notice in groups
[2018/12/01 10:56] cilla teebrook: what a mess
[2018/12/01 10:56] albertlr Landar: I sure wish MS and the graphics people would get these things fixed.
[2018/12/01 10:56] cilla teebrook: me too al .. got notice
[2018/12/01 10:56] albertlr Landar: good Tiggs.
[2018/12/01 10:57] albertlr Landar: And I want to compliments those that have worked on the OSgrid presentation at the OSCC displays
[2018/12/01 10:57] albertlr Landar: I visited it today, and thought it was excellent.
[2018/12/01 10:58] Mirror Amorasi: Kiss kiss love
[2018/12/01 10:58] Koni Lanzius: ~** APPLAUSE **~
[2018/12/01 10:58] Linda Lightfoot: kisses
[2018/12/01 10:58] Koni Lanzius: ill have to check it out
[2018/12/01 10:58] albertlr Landar: you need a url?
[2018/12/01 10:58] TIGGS Beaumont: Linda hello
[2018/12/01 10:58] Koni Lanzius: sure
[2018/12/01 10:58] Kayaker Magic is Online
[2018/12/01 10:58] Linda Lightfoot: hello people
[2018/12/01 10:58] Koni Lanzius: hi Linda
[2018/12/01 10:58] Mirror Amorasi: Hello Everybody
[2018/12/01 10:58] Koni Lanzius: and mirror
[2018/12/01 10:58] Foxx Bode: -*- HeLlO-*-
[2018/12/01 10:58] Koni Lanzius: :)
[2018/12/01 10:59] Koni Lanzius: hihihi
[2018/12/01 10:59] Koni Lanzius: hehehe
[2018/12/01 10:59] albertlr Landar: Hello Mirror
[2018/12/01 10:59] albertlr Landar: And Linda
[2018/12/01 10:59] Koni Lanzius: Kayaker, greetings!
[2018/12/01 10:59] Mirror Amorasi: Smiles
[2018/12/01 10:59] albertlr Landar: greetings Kayaker
[2018/12/01 10:59] Kayaker Magic: Hello all!
[2018/12/01 11:00] Koni Lanzius: This must be the bench for people w hats here
[2018/12/01 11:00] Kayaker Magic: Hmm, co-inkidink?
[2018/12/01 11:00] Azi Az is Online
[2018/12/01 11:00] Koni Lanzius: could be haha
[2018/12/01 11:00] albertlr Landar: well we don't have second rows so any bench should do.
[2018/12/01 11:01] Wizard Atazoth: I would also like to mention again that at our OSCC parcel we showcase osgrid regions of our residents. If anyone would like their region listed we still have time to put it up. I'd need an image and a LM for your region. (If your region was listed last year then it's still up)
[2018/12/01 11:01] Kayaker Magic: How come the Tuesday OS Dev meeting isn't held here any more?
[2018/12/01 11:02] albertlr Landar: because they moved it to the sandbox.
[2018/12/01 11:02] albertlr Landar: and having this place next to the sandbox was causing lag.
[2018/12/01 11:03] albertlr Landar: The Developers decide where they meet, it's not our decision.
[2018/12/01 11:03] Koni Lanzius: hi Cata
[2018/12/01 11:03] Koni Lanzius: hi Romulun
[2018/12/01 11:03] Cataplexia Numbers: Hello everybody
[2018/12/01 11:04] albertlr Landar: Hi Cataplexia
[2018/12/01 11:04] Wizard Atazoth: Greetings
[2018/12/01 11:04] cilla teebrook: howdy missy
[2018/12/01 11:04] Romulun Rockett: Hello all :)
[2018/12/01 11:04] TIGGS Beaumont: Romulun hello there
[2018/12/01 11:04] Mirror Amorasi: Welkome Cat
[2018/12/01 11:04] Cataplexia Numbers: :D
[2018/12/01 11:04] Mirror Amorasi: Nice to see you
[2018/12/01 11:04] albertlr Landar: Hope everyone got a group notice this week.
[2018/12/01 11:04] Cataplexia Numbers: good to see all of you
[2018/12/01 11:04] cilla teebrook: lol
[2018/12/01 11:04] albertlr Landar: And I did include a landmark, finally figured out how to attach it.
[2018/12/01 11:04] Cataplexia Numbers: i did
[2018/12/01 11:05] albertlr Landar: good
[2018/12/01 11:05] Romulun Rockett: :) Briliant :)
[2018/12/01 11:05] albertlr Landar: Now next week as I mentioned in the notice, we will not be having a meeting here.
[2018/12/01 11:05] Kayaker Magic: Wizard: I have a surfing sim running here this year, I will get you a picture and IM for the OSCC showcase.
[2018/12/01 11:05] Koni Lanzius: oh nice rly?
[2018/12/01 11:05] Kayaker Magic: By the way, I have my own OSCC Expo showcase every year also!
[2018/12/01 11:05] Koni Lanzius: love to surf
[2018/12/01 11:05] Koni Lanzius: i will make sure to check it out
[2018/12/01 11:06] albertlr Landar: And speaking of the OSCC it will be held next week Dec. 8-9
[2018/12/01 11:06] Wizard Atazoth: Awesome Kayaker
[2018/12/01 11:06] Koni Lanzius: oh wow
[2018/12/01 11:06] Koni Lanzius: coming up fast
[2018/12/01 11:06] Cataplexia Numbers: Very nice Kayaker
[2018/12/01 11:06] albertlr Landar: And I know Wizard and some others have done a great job on our display for OSgrid, as I visited it earlier today, looks great.
[2018/12/01 11:07] Cataplexia Numbers: I will be there as well in a booth for something new coming up :D
[2018/12/01 11:07] Koni Lanzius: yay wizzy!
[2018/12/01 11:07] Koni Lanzius: ~**YAY!!!!**~
[2018/12/01 11:07] Wizard Atazoth: yes it was a group effort. It came out really nice
[2018/12/01 11:07] cilla teebrook: do you have a LM to pass around
[2018/12/01 11:07] Romulun Rockett: :)
[2018/12/01 11:08] Cataplexia Numbers: nice, i would like a LM too
[2018/12/01 11:08] albertlr Landar: hum I tired to post the landmark, but won't paste for some reason.
[2018/12/01 11:08] Kayaker Magic: I think OSCC won't let you TP except into specific locations, we need to know the Expo region name.
[2018/12/01 11:08] albertlr Landar: symb0l1c!l0g1c
[2018/12/01 11:08] cilla teebrook: drag it?
[2018/12/01 11:08] albertlr Landar: tried that too.
[2018/12/01 11:08] Koni Lanzius: yea thats true, kayaker
[2018/12/01 11:08] cilla teebrook: thank you Wiz
[2018/12/01 11:09] Wizard Atazoth: i can send LM if anyone else needs one
[2018/12/01 11:09] Cataplexia Numbers: TY Wiz
[2018/12/01 11:09] albertlr Landar: please do
[2018/12/01 11:09] Wizard Atazoth: yw
[2018/12/01 11:09] Koni Lanzius: heya Jeff
[2018/12/01 11:09] Cataplexia Numbers: Hi Jeff
[2018/12/01 11:09] TIGGS Beaumont: Wizard send please
[2018/12/01 11:09] TIGGS Beaumont: Jeff Hello
[2018/12/01 11:09] albertlr Landar: Hi Jeff.
[2018/12/01 11:10] TIGGS Beaumont: Cataplexia Hello HUGzs
[2018/12/01 11:10] Jeff Hall: hey folks, sorry for being late:)
[2018/12/01 11:10] TIGGS Beaumont: Kayaker hi there
[2018/12/01 11:10] Cataplexia Numbers: Hi Tiggs
[2018/12/01 11:10] Wizard Atazoth: Greetings
[2018/12/01 11:10] TIGGS Beaumont: Mirror hello
[2018/12/01 11:10] Kayaker Magic: Hey! Romulun, you cannot sit on this bench unless you wear a hat!
[2018/12/01 11:10] Koni Lanzius: ~** HAHAHA! **~
[2018/12/01 11:10] Mirror Amorasi: hello
[2018/12/01 11:10] albertlr Landar: Now also on December 16th, 2018 we will have our annual Membership meeting here at Hurliman plaza.
[2018/12/01 11:10] albertlr Landar: at 11 AM
[2018/12/01 11:10] Wizard Atazoth: awesome
[2018/12/01 11:10] Koni Lanzius: lovely
[2018/12/01 11:11] Romulun Rockett: Hello Kayaker :)
[2018/12/01 11:12] George Equus is Online
[2018/12/01 11:12] albertlr Landar: Now not much else to report this week.
[2018/12/01 11:12] Koni Lanzius: hi George
[2018/12/01 11:12] George Equus: Evening all
[2018/12/01 11:12] Kayaker Magic: George, come sit on the "Hats only" bench!
[2018/12/01 11:12] albertlr Landar: So anything anyone would like to ask questions about or things to discuss.
[2018/12/01 11:12] Koni Lanzius: so a bit of interesting news today
[2018/12/01 11:13] George Equus: Sorry I am bit late
[2018/12/01 11:13] albertlr Landar: And what is that Koni?
[2018/12/01 11:13] Koni Lanzius: the Elf Clan Elders have decided to settle in OSG
[2018/12/01 11:13] Kayaker Magic: Who is going to host their regions?
[2018/12/01 11:13] Koni Lanzius: so with my land, Snoots land and Peter Lioncourt's land, we have 3 VARs
[2018/12/01 11:13] Koni Lanzius: 75 sims
[2018/12/01 11:13] TIGGS Beaumont: George hello hat
[2018/12/01 11:13] albertlr Landar: Oh, so that makes a larger presence here on OSgrid.
[2018/12/01 11:13] TIGGS Beaumont: I thought they had already Koni
[2018/12/01 11:14] Koni Lanzius: and many of the old builds form IZ were saved
[2018/12/01 11:14] Koni Lanzius: Peter has joined us
[2018/12/01 11:14] albertlr Landar: Well thats good.
[2018/12/01 11:14] Koni Lanzius: more will im sure
[2018/12/01 11:14] Koni Lanzius: as they discover the awesomeness here
[2018/12/01 11:14] Koni Lanzius: Snoots has been blogging his delight in OSG land ownership
[2018/12/01 11:15] albertlr Landar: I hear not many are going back to the new version of IW
[2018/12/01 11:15] Koni Lanzius: they used to be the biggest fantasy group in SL many moons ago
[2018/12/01 11:15] TIGGS Beaumont: I saw Peter at LBSA the other day
[2018/12/01 11:15] albertlr Landar: well they have more control over their content and presence here I would think.
[2018/12/01 11:15] Koni Lanzius: yea, they scoff at the thought
[2018/12/01 11:15] Koni Lanzius: i think he is settling here nicely
[2018/12/01 11:16] Koni Lanzius: haven't had chance to chat w him tho
[2018/12/01 11:16] TIGGS Beaumont: good
[2018/12/01 11:16] TIGGS Beaumont: Fleur is also here?
[2018/12/01 11:16] cilla teebrook: I look forward to seeing this
[2018/12/01 11:16] Koni Lanzius: not sure
[2018/12/01 11:16] TIGGS Beaumont: I hope so she was a big presence in Live in all worlds
[2018/12/01 11:16] TIGGS Beaumont: for the clan
[2018/12/01 11:17] Fu Barr is Online
[2018/12/01 11:17] Cataplexia Numbers: I hope so, i miss Fleur terribly
[2018/12/01 11:17] cilla teebrook: the clan
[2018/12/01 11:17] cilla teebrook: hmm
[2018/12/01 11:17] TIGGS Beaumont: Cataplexia :-)
[2018/12/01 11:17] Koni Lanzius: you can check w Snoots
[2018/12/01 11:17] George Equus: I wonder, is the database migration still on for the 20th this month?
[2018/12/01 11:17] TIGGS Beaumont: I went and listened to Russell a few times on SL I hope he comes here also
[2018/12/01 11:18] TIGGS Beaumont: what is thet Geaorge?
[2018/12/01 11:18] cilla teebrook: will the regions be open to all?
[2018/12/01 11:18] Koni Lanzius: the EC regions?
[2018/12/01 11:18] Koni Lanzius: yea
[2018/12/01 11:18] cilla teebrook: the clan
[2018/12/01 11:18] George Equus: Last hardware to be re located to Canada Tiggs
[2018/12/01 11:18] TIGGS Beaumont: hehe I was only banned once from the clan
[2018/12/01 11:18] TIGGS Beaumont: LOL
[2018/12/01 11:19] TIGGS Beaumont: poor Snoots
[2018/12/01 11:19] Koni Lanzius: FOOBY!
[2018/12/01 11:19] Koni Lanzius: ~** Hi Everyone!! **~
[2018/12/01 11:19] TIGGS Beaumont: ah Thank you Geeorge
[2018/12/01 11:19] Koni Lanzius: oops
[2018/12/01 11:19] Fu Barr: hey all - Koni :)
[2018/12/01 11:19] Cataplexia Numbers: Hi Fu
[2018/12/01 11:19] TIGGS Beaumont: FU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[2018/12/01 11:19] George Equus: Hi Fu
[2018/12/01 11:19] albertlr Landar: George database migration?
[2018/12/01 11:19] cilla teebrook: tiggs that didn't answer my question
[2018/12/01 11:19] Fu Barr: more explamation marks than Azi..... Inpressive TIGGS, impressive... :)
[2018/12/01 11:19] Romulun Rockett: Hello Fu :)
[2018/12/01 11:20] Fu Barr: *expcalmation
[2018/12/01 11:20] Koni Lanzius: ~** HAHAHA! **~
[2018/12/01 11:20] George Equus: Yes, will mean the grid be off line for couple of days
[2018/12/01 11:20] Koni Lanzius: ahh so the migration is on?
[2018/12/01 11:20] Fu Barr: hey Romulun - hope you well and up to no good... :)
[2018/12/01 11:20] George Equus: Suppose is Dan's department
[2018/12/01 11:20] Cataplexia Numbers: Over new years??
[2018/12/01 11:20] albertlr Landar: you are not referring to the asset server?
[2018/12/01 11:20] George Equus: yes I am. sorry
[2018/12/01 11:20] Romulun Rockett: OfCourse :):) and likwise :)
[2018/12/01 11:21] albertlr Landar: hum ok, was not aware that was moving forward yet.
[2018/12/01 11:21] Cataplexia Numbers: tosses party plans out window
[2018/12/01 11:21] Cataplexia Numbers: ~**LOL**~
[2018/12/01 11:21] jorink devin is Offline
[2018/12/01 11:21] George Equus: Got a notation in my callendar about it..
[2018/12/01 11:21] Wizard Atazoth: i wasn't aware either
[2018/12/01 11:21] Koni Lanzius: can always go shopping in other grids
[2018/12/01 11:21] Koni Lanzius: did that recently
[2018/12/01 11:21] Cataplexia Numbers: I'm glad you said something george
[2018/12/01 11:22] Koni Lanzius: found some awesome stuff in Metro
[2018/12/01 11:22] albertlr Landar: I will check with Dan on that, and get some clarification.
[2018/12/01 11:22] Cataplexia Numbers: please do
[2018/12/01 11:22] Romulun Rockett: Well it'd be good if we all backed up our sims before that I think?
[2018/12/01 11:22] Cataplexia Numbers: yes Rom
[2018/12/01 11:22] TIGGS Beaumont: ohhhhhh
[2018/12/01 11:22] albertlr Landar: I know we replaced hard drives in Houston for asset because they had failed.
[2018/12/01 11:22] George Equus: Don't take it to the bank just yet though, better get it from the horses mouth directly
[2018/12/01 11:22] albertlr Landar: And replaced another just in case as it was old.
[2018/12/01 11:23] Koni Lanzius: logical
[2018/12/01 11:23] Kayaker Magic: I am backing up my sims to a spare hard drive and storing that in a safety deposit box at my bank.
[2018/12/01 11:23] Cataplexia Numbers: ~**LOL**~
[2018/12/01 11:23] Cataplexia Numbers: thats safe!!
[2018/12/01 11:23] Koni Lanzius: yes you have some great stuff
[2018/12/01 11:23] albertlr Landar: But was told earlier that move to Canada for Asset sever would be like in spring of next year, but will get the low down.
[2018/12/01 11:23] Romulun Rockett: Sounds like a good idea LOL :)
[2018/12/01 11:23] George Equus: OK, good Albert.
[2018/12/01 11:23] Kayaker Magic: I've had forest fires in my neighborhood recently, getting paranoid about all my property, both real and virtual.
[2018/12/01 11:23] albertlr Landar: It really depends on the availability of Melanie she had helped to set it all up.
[2018/12/01 11:23] George Equus: thanks
[2018/12/01 11:24] TIGGS Beaumont: <-has no idea how to back anything up but will have it done
[2018/12/01 11:24] TIGGS Beaumont: and i will learn
[2018/12/01 11:24] Koni Lanzius: oh wow
[2018/12/01 11:24] Cataplexia Numbers: May i have the floor to address a few things?
[2018/12/01 11:24] albertlr Landar: sure please do
[2018/12/01 11:24] Koni Lanzius: where are you located, Kayaker?
[2018/12/01 11:24] Cataplexia Numbers: Thank you
[2018/12/01 11:24] Kayaker Magic: Northern California.
[2018/12/01 11:24] Koni Lanzius: aww bless yer heart
[2018/12/01 11:24] Koni Lanzius: hugs
[2018/12/01 11:24] Cataplexia Numbers: First, I have decided to officially close Us in OS Magazine
[2018/12/01 11:24] Romulun Rockett: Sorry to hear that, that's no joke, you can't be too carefull.
[2018/12/01 11:24] Koni Lanzius: ya'll have been thu hell
[2018/12/01 11:24] TIGGS Beaumont: aw Cat
[2018/12/01 11:25] albertlr Landar: soory to hear that Cataplezia
[2018/12/01 11:25] Cataplexia Numbers: If i do continue on it will be more focused on happenings on the grid
[2018/12/01 11:25] George Equus: :(
[2018/12/01 11:25] albertlr Landar: Cataplexia
[2018/12/01 11:25] albertlr Landar: Well that would be fine.
[2018/12/01 11:25] albertlr Landar: and I think a lot of people would welcome that too.
[2018/12/01 11:25] TIGGS Beaumont: *smiles
[2018/12/01 11:26] George Equus is Offline
[2018/12/01 11:26] TIGGS Beaumont: yes I know I would
[2018/12/01 11:26] Cataplexia Numbers: I feel that politics within OSG is a bit ...well, hard to be objective about for me at this time
[2018/12/01 11:26] Cataplexia Numbers: The way the Carnival went for me personally was appalling
[2018/12/01 11:26] albertlr Landar: well politics is something that we all need to avoid in opensim.
[2018/12/01 11:26] albertlr Landar: too much outside already.
[2018/12/01 11:26] Koni Lanzius: i agree Albert
[2018/12/01 11:27] Cataplexia Numbers: so i find it very hard for me to just go on being a grid official writer in that context
[2018/12/01 11:27] George Equus is Online
[2018/12/01 11:27] TIGGS Beaumont: Cataplexia was a major influence for Carnival fundraising
[2018/12/01 11:27] TIGGS Beaumont: Thank you for all you did do Cat
[2018/12/01 11:27] albertlr Landar: And despite your problems with the carnival, we were able to raise record totals Cataplexia.
[2018/12/01 11:27] George Equus: Ooops, hit the wrong place in the window lol
[2018/12/01 11:27] Cataplexia Numbers: yes and after all the work was done was asked to step back because of someones personal ego issues
[2018/12/01 11:28] Koni Lanzius: that is true Albert
[2018/12/01 11:28] albertlr Landar: So the purpose of the carnival was successful.
[2018/12/01 11:28] Cataplexia Numbers: but moving PAST that
[2018/12/01 11:28] albertlr Landar: Beyond what we expected.
[2018/12/01 11:28] Kayaker Magic: I heard a sanitary engineer once say that the hardest thing to get out of sewage water, besides metallic salts, is the Politics.
[2018/12/01 11:28] Cataplexia Numbers: I want to talk about Open Sim Conference
[2018/12/01 11:28] Koni Lanzius: ~** HAHAHA! **~
[2018/12/01 11:29] cilla teebrook: yes but the bullshit sure messed with me as well ... I was so shocked that it all felt like high school
[2018/12/01 11:29] Cataplexia Numbers: For those not aware this will be DECEMBER 8 & 9
[2018/12/01 11:29] Romulun Rockett: ok
[2018/12/01 11:30] George Equus: Duly noted
[2018/12/01 11:30] Cataplexia Numbers: This is a very big event in Open Sim for those new to it
[2018/12/01 11:30] TIGGS Beaumont: It opens opensim to a major audience
[2018/12/01 11:30] Cataplexia Numbers: so please try to attend, there will be a lot happening!
[2018/12/01 11:30] TIGGS Beaumont: the entire world at an event
[2018/12/01 11:30] TIGGS Beaumont: or at least represented
[2018/12/01 11:30] Cataplexia Numbers: yes tiggs
[2018/12/01 11:30] cilla teebrook: hehe exciting
[2018/12/01 11:30] Jeff Hall: theres a nice exhibit for OSgrid there too
[2018/12/01 11:30] TIGGS Beaumont: yes jeff Thank you
[2018/12/01 11:31] TIGGS Beaumont: will you two post the LMs?
[2018/12/01 11:31] Fu Barr: actually from an opensim perspective it will probably be a non-event. Most of the lead developers of opensim wont be attending
[2018/12/01 11:31] Cataplexia Numbers: Also at this conference along with some other fine residents of this grid i will be there promoting something new
[2018/12/01 11:31] Fu Barr: it may well be interesting froma user perspective. but from an opensim perspective dont extoect to hear much,
[2018/12/01 11:31] Cataplexia Numbers: For those of you who have ever attended avitar Fest, you may know that has ended
[2018/12/01 11:32] Cataplexia Numbers: The torch has officially been passed to Leighton Marjoram & Bill Blight
[2018/12/01 11:32] Kayaker Magic: Sadly, OSCC is still running on OpenSim 0.8.2 until Neb comes back and upgrades it.
[2018/12/01 11:32] Cataplexia Numbers: and Its being reborn uunder the new heading of OpenSim Fest 2019
[2018/12/01 11:33] Fu Barr: what Kayaker said.
[2018/12/01 11:33] Romulun Rockett: so what differences can we expect from the new version?
[2018/12/01 11:33] Cataplexia Numbers: There will be a booth at the OpenSim conference telling more details
[2018/12/01 11:33] Jeff Hall: Fu: no talk about opensim dev at OSCC at all?
[2018/12/01 11:34] Fu Barr: proably not. but i wasn;t at the last dev meeting.
[2018/12/01 11:34] Fu Barr: the devs are pretty pissed off with OSCC
[2018/12/01 11:34] Kayaker Magic: I think there is a Dev pannel, but Ubit is unable to make it this year.
[2018/12/01 11:34] Kayaker Magic: They are? Why?
[2018/12/01 11:34] Jeff Hall: we lack devs
[2018/12/01 11:35] TIGGS Beaumont: Cat can you post the LM to the booth?
[2018/12/01 11:35] Kayaker Magic: I've been going to the Dev meetings and they have mentioned OSCC a few times. I have heard no animosity about it.
[2018/12/01 11:35] Fu Barr: they just see it as disrespectful of their work to be running a 90 year old version of opensim. But what do I know. My knowledge is a dev meeting out of siync - everything might be solved by now and we're all one happy familiy again.
[2018/12/01 11:36] Cataplexia Numbers: Find our booth at the Open Simulator Community Conference Dec 8-9th- expo region 5, booth 26
https://conference.opensimulator.org/2018/
[2018/12/01 11:36] Cataplexia Numbers: At least someone heard me Tiggs thank you
[2018/12/01 11:36] Kayaker Magic: Hey, I'm personally disappointed about the age of the OSCC version, but not "pissed".
[2018/12/01 11:36] Romulun Rockett: Thanks for the link :)
[2018/12/01 11:36] Jeff Hall: is silly yo have OSCC running on 0.8 and not 0.9 i agree
[2018/12/01 11:36] TIGGS Beaumont: Cat I have the sandbox LM for OSCC will that help here?
[2018/12/01 11:36] Cataplexia Numbers: yvw
[2018/12/01 11:37] Cataplexia Numbers: only if you hand it out
[2018/12/01 11:37] Cataplexia Numbers: :D
[2018/12/01 11:37] albertlr Landar: The OSgrid Display is same area as last year, and on OSCC Expo Zone 3
[2018/12/01 11:37] Mirror Amorasi: Ty
[2018/12/01 11:38] TIGGS Beaumont gave you OSCC SANDBOX.
[2018/12/01 11:38] TIGGS Beaumont: done
[2018/12/01 11:38] Fu Barr: as I said - i'm prolly being a Dwaamaaa Lama about it all. And it not even a storm in a teacup.
[2018/12/01 11:38] TIGGS Beaumont: hehe
[2018/12/01 11:39] albertlr Landar: I do want to mention that our OSGrid Embassy is still running over on Second Life. And since its Christams consider giving any excess lindens to us over there.
[2018/12/01 11:39] Koni Lanzius: good idea Albirtir
[2018/12/01 11:39] albertlr Landar: We have almost $8,000 lindens given to us since the Carnival back in September.
[2018/12/01 11:39] Wizard Atazoth: oh awesome
[2018/12/01 11:39] Koni Lanzius: :)
[2018/12/01 11:39] Mirror Amorasi is Offline
[2018/12/01 11:39] Romulun Rockett: I'm in no hurry,I'm sure they'll update it when they are ready.
[2018/12/01 11:40] albertlr Landar: But we don't want to move them over until we have more in the SL account there.
[2018/12/01 11:40] Cataplexia Numbers: very nice to hear that much came in
[2018/12/01 11:40] Koni Lanzius: ahh
[2018/12/01 11:40] Kayaker Magic: What is OSGrid paying in tier over there?
Answer: nothing I am donating the land and its subscription for the Embassy.
[2018/12/01 11:40] albertlr Landar: And just a report on our finances on OSgrid. At the end of November our balance in paypal if $3,300
[2018/12/01 11:41] albertlr Landar: So we are maintaining our funds in that account.
[2018/12/01 11:41] Koni Lanzius: brilliant
[2018/12/01 11:41] albertlr Landar: And we have another $5,671 in the bank.
[2018/12/01 11:41] George Equus: Sound great
[2018/12/01 11:41] Koni Lanzius: ~**YAY!!!!**~
[2018/12/01 11:41] Fu Barr: so you spent 329 USD on ice cream?
[2018/12/01 11:41] albertlr Landar: So in very good financial condition,
[2018/12/01 11:41] Koni Lanzius: ~** HAHAHA! **~
[2018/12/01 11:42] Koni Lanzius: mmmm ice cweam
[2018/12/01 11:42] TIGGS Beaumont: ice cream?
[2018/12/01 11:42] Romulun Rockett: those figrous sound good :):)
[2018/12/01 11:42] Cataplexia Numbers: here is the open sim conference website for those interrested https://conference.opensimulator.org/2018/
[2018/12/01 11:42] Fu Barr: yes, ice cream. i understood we collected 6 grand so the missing pennies MUST have been spent on ice cream.
[2018/12/01 11:42] albertlr Landar: thank you Cata that is helpful.
[2018/12/01 11:42] Cataplexia Numbers: And here is OpenSim Fest 2019 https://opensimfest.org/
[2018/12/01 11:42] Koni Lanzius: Albirtir is a brialliant financial officer and we are fortunate to have his skills here
[2018/12/01 11:42] Cataplexia Numbers: YVW
[2018/12/01 11:43] Koni Lanzius: ~** APPLAUSE **~
[2018/12/01 11:43] George Equus: Applauds to Albert
[2018/12/01 11:43] albertlr Landar: And the OSgrid Embassy for those still on Second Life is located at Shoremel (242,239,35)
[2018/12/01 11:43] Fu Barr claps appreciatively wrt Albertlr's efforts
[2018/12/01 11:43] Cataplexia Numbers: yay
[2018/12/01 11:43] TIGGS Beaumont: Cataplexia who are those performers?
[2018/12/01 11:43] TIGGS Beaumont: djs or LIVE?
[2018/12/01 11:44] Kayaker Magic: When is the next fund-raiser going to be? I have some ideas for donation scripts. Albertir: you should contact me about this as the time grows near.
[2018/12/01 11:44] Cataplexia Numbers: both but thats all to be announced Tiggs
[2018/12/01 11:44] cilla teebrook: Is FireStorm promoting the 2019 event?
[2018/12/01 11:44] TIGGS Beaumont: okay just I had not heard f any of them
[2018/12/01 11:44] Cataplexia Numbers: Firestorm promotes events?
[2018/12/01 11:44] Koni Lanzius: oh lovely Kayaker!
[2018/12/01 11:44] TIGGS Beaumont: I kniw they have been on the site for a bit
[2018/12/01 11:45] TIGGS Beaumont: oh another fund raiser?
[2018/12/01 11:45] cilla teebrook: the webpage looks like FS I thought
[2018/12/01 11:45] TIGGS Beaumont: yay
[2018/12/01 11:45] TIGGS Beaumont: oops
[2018/12/01 11:45] Cataplexia Numbers: oh kinda
[2018/12/01 11:45] Cataplexia Numbers: :D
[2018/12/01 11:45] Cataplexia Numbers: I didnt create it
[2018/12/01 11:45] Cataplexia Numbers: ~**LOL**~
[2018/12/01 11:46] albertlr Landar: Ok Kayaker I will contact you.
[2018/12/01 11:47] Jeff Hall: Ty for all your comments Cata and also ty for waht was done for US in OS before
[2018/12/01 11:48] Dragon Moorlord is Offline
[2018/12/01 11:48] Cataplexia Numbers: :D Ty Jeff
[2018/12/01 11:48] albertlr Landar: And we all look forward to an expanded opensim magazine.
[2018/12/01 11:48] Fu Barr: yes - thanks Cata and good luck with your next Metaverse projects :)
[2018/12/01 11:48] Dragon Moorlord is Online
[2018/12/01 11:48] TIGGS Beaumont: *smiles yes Thank you Cataplexia
[2018/12/01 11:49] Cataplexia Numbers: TY! I was asked to be the Entertainment Coordinator for OpenSim Fest- I'm really excited about it
[2018/12/01 11:49] Fu Barr: as this meeting seems to be slowly drawing to a close I'd like to mention that I'd like to mention that I'm going to be heading into a period of RL stress and much busy busy. I'll be around less to provide you all with pointless, flippant and frankly borderline insulting remarks. I apologise for this in advance.
[2018/12/01 11:50] TIGGS Beaumont: *smiles, yes, and I so apologize for pulling out Cataplexia, just too much on my plate
[2018/12/01 11:50] Koni Lanzius: aww hugs Fu
[2018/12/01 11:50] albertlr Landar: well when you need a place that can be peaceful, come back to us.
[2018/12/01 11:50] cilla teebrook: Hugs Fu
[2018/12/01 11:50] Fu Barr: from what I understand this place might not be so peaceful.... *evil grin*
[2018/12/01 11:50] TIGGS Beaumont: FU Master hehe as long as you pop in and check my progress
[2018/12/01 11:50] Cataplexia Numbers: Hugs Fu Tu
[2018/12/01 11:50] TIGGS Beaumont: or lack thereof
[2018/12/01 11:50] albertlr Landar: well depends on the place you seek.
[2018/12/01 11:51] Romulun Rockett: Sorry to hear that Fu :(
[2018/12/01 11:51] TIGGS Beaumont: and it wont count against my hours
[2018/12/01 11:51] TIGGS Beaumont: LOL
[2018/12/01 11:52] TIGGS Beaumont: <-waits for Fu's response
[2018/12/01 11:52] Fu Barr: hour... wot hours... *lol*
[2018/12/01 11:53] TIGGS Beaumont: LOL ooops
[2018/12/01 11:53] TIGGS Beaumont: Have I exhausted all?
[2018/12/01 11:53] TIGGS Beaumont: hehe
[2018/12/01 11:53] albertlr Landar: And once more before we close today, there will not be a Saturday Q&A meeting next week, because of the OSCC occurring at the same time. We will resume on December 15th, the day before our annual meeting. And if anyone wishes to make announcements at the meeting you are more than welcome to do that on the 16th.
[2018/12/01 11:53] Jeff Hall: ty albert
[2018/12/01 11:53] TIGGS Beaumont: and please all remember Joaquinn Gustav at 2pm grid time today
[2018/12/01 11:53] cilla teebrook: thank you al ... you do a great job
[2018/12/01 11:53] TIGGS Beaumont: on Sunlight
[2018/12/01 11:54] Cataplexia Numbers: Thank you albertir and for all you do!
[2018/12/01 11:54] Fu Barr: but he's on some other grid i undersatnd.. so take that into consideration too
[2018/12/01 11:54] TIGGS Beaumont: Albertir HUGzs TY
[2018/12/01 11:54] TIGGS Beaumont: he is Fu
[2018/12/01 11:54] TIGGS Beaumont: Paela's
[2018/12/01 11:54] TIGGS Beaumont: *glares at FU
[2018/12/01 11:54] TIGGS Beaumont: I dare ya
[2018/12/01 11:54] TIGGS Beaumont: hehe
[2018/12/01 11:55] cilla teebrook: inside
[2018/12/01 11:55] Jeff Hall: ty everyone and see u soon, have a nice weekend all:)
[2018/12/01 11:55] Koni Lanzius: bye Jeff
[2018/12/01 11:55] Fu Barr: kay thanks everybody for alll your efforts on behalf of OSgrid - the magicke is only part technical - a LOT of it comes from the fabulous people that make stuff happen!
[2018/12/01 11:55] TIGGS Beaumont: be well Jeff
[2018/12/01 11:55] Foxx Bode: *-* ByE *-*
[2018/12/01 11:55] George Equus: cu Jeff
[2018/12/01 11:55] cilla teebrook: waves at Jeff
[2018/12/01 11:55] Kayaker Magic: Bye all!
[2018/12/01 11:55] Cataplexia Numbers: you too Jeff hugs
[2018/12/01 11:55] TIGGS Beaumont: Kayaker HUGzs bye be well
[2018/12/01 11:55] Koni Lanzius: ready Fu
[2018/12/01 11:55] George Equus: Thanks Albert for meeting, much info
[2018/12/01 11:56] Fu Barr: okay - going home and will tp you
[2018/12/01 11:56] Koni Lanzius: yes thanks Albert!
[2018/12/01 11:56] TIGGS Beaumont: FU be well master Fu
[2018/12/01 11:56] TIGGS Beaumont: hehe
[2018/12/01 11:56] albertlr Landar: I will get updates from Dan on Servers.
[2018/12/01 11:56] TIGGS Beaumont: Koni you will love it
[2018/12/01 11:56] Cataplexia Numbers: Have a great weekend everybody
[2018/12/01 11:56] George Equus: Same to you
[2018/12/01 11:56] Koni Lanzius: neato
[2018/12/01 11:56] Cataplexia Numbers: TY :D
[2018/12/01 11:56] Romulun Rockett: Thanks for an interesting meeting & BFN hope we catchup again soon.
[2018/12/01 11:56] albertlr Landar: Same to you Cata, and good luck with your new projects.
[2018/12/01 11:56] Cataplexia Numbers: thanks so much
[2018/12/01 11:56] TIGGS Beaumont: Cataplexia HUGzs take care
[2018/12/01 11:57] George Equus: Im' off as well. cu soon
[2018/12/01 11:57] TIGGS Beaumont: George see you tomorrow
[2018/12/01 11:57] TIGGS Beaumont: cilla HUGGzs my beautiful friend
[2018/12/01 11:57] George Equus: Sure thing :)
[2018/12/01 11:57] albertlr Landar: we have run off elections here, so if anyone else does too remember to vote.
[2018/12/01 11:57] cilla teebrook: bye George
[2018/12/01 11:57] albertlr Landar: it will make a difference.
[2018/12/01 11:58] George Equus: Bye all
[2018/12/01 11:58] TIGGS Beaumont: Albertir where you from?
[2018/12/01 11:58] albertlr Landar: GA
[2018/12/01 11:58] TIGGS Beaumont: ah yes
[2018/12/01 11:58] cilla teebrook: thank you .. but does beauty get me anywhere.. lol
[2018/12/01 11:58] albertlr Landar: maybe someone will let you break in line.
[2018/12/01 11:58] TIGGS Beaumont: LOL cilla well along with those brains of yours, i would venture a Yes
[2018/12/01 11:58] cilla teebrook: giggles
[2018/12/01 11:58] TIGGS Beaumont: *grins
[2018/12/01 11:59] TIGGS Beaumont: okay time for me to begin preparations for a Sunday meal
[2018/12/01 11:59] TIGGS Beaumont: family is in
[2018/12/01 11:59] cilla teebrook: back to playing in the dirt
[2018/12/01 11:59] albertlr Landar: and I have to go let my dog out.
[2018/12/01 11:59] TIGGS Beaumont: LOL okay
[2018/12/01 11:59] albertlr Landar: So thanks for coming everyone, see you in two weeks or next week at the OSCC
[2018/12/01 11:59] Foxx Bode: *-* ByE *-*
[2018/12/01 11:59] cilla teebrook: poof
[2018/12/01 12:00] Koni Lanzius is Offline
[2018/12/01 12:00] Wizard Atazoth: have errands to run. see you all later ^_^
[2018/12/01 12:00] Koni Lanzius is Online
[2018/12/01 12:00] George Equus is Offline
[2018/12/01 12:00] albertlr Landar: ok bye


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
610nm Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net