Change font size
It is currently Fri May 24, 2019 2:03 pm


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
Author Message
 Post subject: Saturday Q&A for September 15th, 2018
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:12 am 
Site Admin

Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:09 pm
Posts: 416
[2018/09/15 11:00] George Equus: Evening all
[2018/09/15 11:00] albertlr Landar: But its Evening.
[2018/09/15 11:00] Koni Lanzius: hey George
[2018/09/15 11:00] albertlr Landar: Hi George
[2018/09/15 11:00] stiofain mactomais: hey geo
[2018/09/15 11:00] cilla teebrook: good morning
[2018/09/15 11:01] Koni Lanzius: ty
[2018/09/15 11:01] Wizard Atazoth: hmm says you gave it to me in the first place koni
[2018/09/15 11:01] Koni Lanzius: hehehe
[2018/09/15 11:01] Foxx Bode: whatever you prefer albert. But if you need it elsewhere, just shout :)
[2018/09/15 11:01] Wizard Atazoth: but there is another ^_^
[2018/09/15 11:01] albertlr Landar: Oh I would prefer it on the second router, but could not get it to work there.
[2018/09/15 11:02] albertlr Landar: And Western Digital gives no information how to get it working.
[2018/09/15 11:02] albertlr Landar: anyway we have one more week till the Fundraiser
[2018/09/15 11:02] Koni Lanzius: right
[2018/09/15 11:02] Wizard Atazoth: Awesomes
[2018/09/15 11:03] albertlr Landar: I have now set up a OGgrid Fundraising Forum in the forums on the website
[2018/09/15 11:03] stiofain mactomais: do we have a press release?
[2018/09/15 11:03] Koni Lanzius: have you gotten your lineup to Aussie, Stio?
[2018/09/15 11:03] albertlr Landar: https://forums.osgrid.org/
[2018/09/15 11:03] albertlr Landar: Third forum from the top
[2018/09/15 11:03] stiofain mactomais: not yet koni
[2018/09/15 11:03] Koni Lanzius: there is this https://www.hypergridbusiness.com/2018/ ... ts-sep-21/
[2018/09/15 11:03] Foxx Bode: i got a notification from a user on facebook that someone donated but FB didnt update.
[2018/09/15 11:03] Koni Lanzius: ok
[2018/09/15 11:03] albertlr Landar: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=6232
[2018/09/15 11:03] Koni Lanzius: yea AUssie is only just getting folks scheduled as well
[2018/09/15 11:04] Koni Lanzius: but we have been active on promotion
[2018/09/15 11:04] albertlr Landar: Also posted entry about out new OSgrid Embassy over on Second life.
[2018/09/15 11:04] Koni Lanzius: Albertlr has the Embassy set up in SL
[2018/09/15 11:04] Wizard Atazoth: good job
[2018/09/15 11:04] Koni Lanzius: yea
[2018/09/15 11:04] Koni Lanzius: Wizzy has the carny totally tricked out
[2018/09/15 11:04] cilla teebrook: Koni ... Princess said she wll DJ for the Greedy Marathon.
[2018/09/15 11:04] albertlr Landar: And we had a nice donation just as I was working over there.
[2018/09/15 11:04] Koni Lanzius: brillaint
[2018/09/15 11:05] Koni Lanzius: could she share that with Aussie, please?
[2018/09/15 11:05] Koni Lanzius: he is the scheduler for talent
[2018/09/15 11:05] cilla teebrook: we have him in the know
[2018/09/15 11:05] Koni Lanzius: very good
[2018/09/15 11:05] cilla teebrook: i spoke to him first
[2018/09/15 11:05] Koni Lanzius: and thanks for sharing w me
[2018/09/15 11:05] cilla teebrook: sure nuff
[2018/09/15 11:06] Koni Lanzius: is there any outstanding stuff that we need to deal with?
[2018/09/15 11:06] Wizard Atazoth: Also, if anyone needs help with last minute builds, signs ect for their event during the carnival just IM me.
[2018/09/15 11:06] Koni Lanzius: I think Wiz has made your aucction podium Foxx
[2018/09/15 11:06] Koni Lanzius: oh yea was hoping Em would be here
[2018/09/15 11:06] Foxx Bode: well, we got a bunch of new users in the grid.
[2018/09/15 11:06] albertlr Landar: Main thing is we once the schedudles are formalized to get them posted in the Fundrasing forum.
[2018/09/15 11:07] cilla teebrook: I've turned my sign into wiz, aussi, koni, cara, cat.. I think
[2018/09/15 11:07] albertlr Landar: So everyone knows when, what and where.
[2018/09/15 11:07] Koni Lanzius: odd that many are not here with just a week to go
[2018/09/15 11:07] Koni Lanzius: kk
[2018/09/15 11:07] Wizard Atazoth: yea i got a podium
[2018/09/15 11:07] albertlr Landar: And the officail kick off should be with Aussie on Event Plaza this coming Friday.
[2018/09/15 11:07] Koni Lanzius: great
[2018/09/15 11:08] stiofain mactomais: is the paypal donation address same as last year?
[2018/09/15 11:08] albertlr Landar: yea
[2018/09/15 11:08] albertlr Landar: And I have donation jars too.
[2018/09/15 11:08] Koni Lanzius: so the signs at the high traffic areas should be dispensing the event scheules?
[2018/09/15 11:08] cilla teebrook: may i have one?
[2018/09/15 11:08] cilla teebrook: jar
[2018/09/15 11:08] Koni Lanzius: is that so, Wizzy?
[2018/09/15 11:09] albertlr Landar: there you go
[2018/09/15 11:09] albertlr Landar: should be able to take a copy
[2018/09/15 11:09] Wizard Atazoth: yes correct
[2018/09/15 11:09] Koni Lanzius: great
[2018/09/15 11:09] Koni Lanzius: Aussie will have the latest version of that
[2018/09/15 11:09] Wizard Atazoth: they will give out the schedule once its completed
[2018/09/15 11:09] Koni Lanzius: as he and Stio add talent tio the lineup
[2018/09/15 11:10] cilla teebrook: wiz who are 'they'?
[2018/09/15 11:10] albertlr Landar: And that is the Thermometer with goal of $3,000 already set.
[2018/09/15 11:11] Koni Lanzius: Cilla do you know anything about Cata's tribute band/bikini contst stuff?
[2018/09/15 11:11] Wizard Atazoth: the carnival sign in event plaza and lbsa. we will put the schedules in them.
[2018/09/15 11:11] cilla teebrook: i haven't seen a list
[2018/09/15 11:11] Mirror Amorasi is Offline
[2018/09/15 11:11] Koni Lanzius: ok
[2018/09/15 11:11] cilla teebrook: oh the one she gave me week ago
[2018/09/15 11:11] albertlr Landar: I will go over to newton and put the Thermometer there and donations paypal boxes.
[2018/09/15 11:12] Koni Lanzius: so some parts of the event will be a bit of a mystery i suppose
[2018/09/15 11:12] Koni Lanzius: great
[2018/09/15 11:12] cilla teebrook: and they are the bands?
[2018/09/15 11:12] albertlr Landar: The big one is best at event so it can be seen better.
[2018/09/15 11:12] Koni Lanzius: well, that was the idea
[2018/09/15 11:12] Wizard Atazoth: cool
[2018/09/15 11:12] Koni Lanzius: i dont know what Cata has set up
[2018/09/15 11:12] cilla teebrook: i saw it
[2018/09/15 11:12] Koni Lanzius: great
[2018/09/15 11:12] Koni Lanzius: you have an LM?
[2018/09/15 11:13] Mirror Amorasi is Offline
[2018/09/15 11:13] Mirror Amorasi is Online
[2018/09/15 11:13] cilla teebrook: let me check.. i was tped
[2018/09/15 11:13] Koni Lanzius: ok
[2018/09/15 11:13] Koni Lanzius: thanks
[2018/09/15 11:13] stiofain mactomais: the donation box has a pay with kc option in it that should probably be removed
[2018/09/15 11:14] Koni Lanzius: oh lovely
[2018/09/15 11:14] Koni Lanzius: hi danger
[2018/09/15 11:14] Danger Lytton: ty cilla
[2018/09/15 11:14] cilla teebrook: yes sir
[2018/09/15 11:14] albertlr Landar: yea, I saw that it was one that kyaker reworked for us.
[2018/09/15 11:14] Matilda Charron is Offline
[2018/09/15 11:15] albertlr Landar: I will see about fixing that.
[2018/09/15 11:15] Koni Lanzius: ;)
[2018/09/15 11:15] Koni Lanzius: so Danger your events are scheduled
[2018/09/15 11:15] Danger Lytton: ty
[2018/09/15 11:15] Koni Lanzius: you guys have everything u need?
[2018/09/15 11:15] Danger Lytton: yes thanks
[2018/09/15 11:16] Danger Lytton: next weekend we just have to place all the parts
[2018/09/15 11:16] Koni Lanzius: you will have the games and your live entertainment
[2018/09/15 11:16] cilla teebrook: are you having a DJ doing the calling?
[2018/09/15 11:16] Koni Lanzius: oh good thought
[2018/09/15 11:16] Koni Lanzius: i think the game announces the scores tho
[2018/09/15 11:16] Wizard Atazoth: awesines
[2018/09/15 11:17] Wizard Atazoth: awesome
[2018/09/15 11:17] Koni Lanzius: so we will have a nice Friday kick off
[2018/09/15 11:17] cilla teebrook: coming down the left side.... ooops she crashed...
[2018/09/15 11:17] Koni Lanzius: then the events during the week
[2018/09/15 11:18] Koni Lanzius: and the next friday day long party
[2018/09/15 11:18] Mirror Amorasi is Offline
[2018/09/15 11:18] Koni Lanzius: lots of fun stuff to do
[2018/09/15 11:18] Wizard Atazoth: yup always fun when the carny rolls in!
[2018/09/15 11:18] Koni Lanzius: and hopefully the hosts of the various events will remind everyone to kick some $ into the donation bins
[2018/09/15 11:19] Mirror Amorasi is Online
[2018/09/15 11:19] Danger Lytton: we will do our best
[2018/09/15 11:19] Koni Lanzius: since some are not here I will remind them
[2018/09/15 11:19] Koni Lanzius: yea Im sure it will be awesome and all will have a lot of fun
[2018/09/15 11:19] albertlr Landar: well the best procedure is to take cues from on air Public Radio Fundrasing.
[2018/09/15 11:19] Koni Lanzius: ok
[2018/09/15 11:20] Koni Lanzius: what cues would those be, albirtir?
[2018/09/15 11:20] albertlr Landar: Just have to keep reminding people why their support is needed.
[2018/09/15 11:20] Koni Lanzius: ok
[2018/09/15 11:20] Wizard Atazoth: yea
[2018/09/15 11:20] albertlr Landar: You have that list of quotes I prepared don't you.
[2018/09/15 11:20] Koni Lanzius: and we have those notecards you gave us
[2018/09/15 11:20] Koni Lanzius: yes
[2018/09/15 11:20] Koni Lanzius: ok
[2018/09/15 11:20] albertlr Landar: yea, and I have some in the forums too.
[2018/09/15 11:20] Danger Lytton: i dont
[2018/09/15 11:20] albertlr Landar: basically just talking points.
[2018/09/15 11:21] Danger Lytton: ill need to pass them to our live performers
[2018/09/15 11:21] stiofain mactomais: can i get that note albert?
[2018/09/15 11:21] Wizard Atazoth: i think i still have mine form last year somewhere
[2018/09/15 11:21] cilla teebrook: I think we all should be given an updated folder
[2018/09/15 11:21] Koni Lanzius: yea
[2018/09/15 11:21] Koni Lanzius: good idea Cilla
[2018/09/15 11:22] albertlr Landar: yea, looking for them now.
[2018/09/15 11:23] Koni Lanzius: i think we are all set to go
[2018/09/15 11:23] fogo sagrado is Online
[2018/09/15 11:23] Koni Lanzius: I will check with the hosts, make sure they have what they need
[2018/09/15 11:23] Mirror Amorasi is Offline
[2018/09/15 11:23] Koni Lanzius: and make sure thier events are in the boards that Wiz made
[2018/09/15 11:23] Inventory item offered to stiofain mactomais
[2018/09/15 11:23] stiofain mactomais received your inventory offer.
[2018/09/15 11:23] Koni Lanzius: so that it is easy for folks to find them all
[2018/09/15 11:23] Inventory item offered to stiofain mactomais
[2018/09/15 11:23] stiofain mactomais received your inventory offer.
[2018/09/15 11:23] Inventory item offered to Wizard Atazoth
[2018/09/15 11:23] Wizard Atazoth received your inventory offer.
[2018/09/15 11:24] Inventory item offered to Wizard Atazoth
[2018/09/15 11:24] Wizard Atazoth received your inventory offer.
[2018/09/15 11:24] Inventory item offered to Danger Lytton
[2018/09/15 11:24] Danger Lytton received your inventory offer.
[2018/09/15 11:24] Inventory item offered to Danger Lytton
[2018/09/15 11:24] Danger Lytton received your inventory offer.
[2018/09/15 11:24] Inventory item offered to Koni Lanzius
[2018/09/15 11:24] cilla teebrook: can you show it to us now?
[2018/09/15 11:24] Inventory item offered to Koni Lanzius
[2018/09/15 11:24] Koni Lanzius received your inventory offer.
[2018/09/15 11:24] Koni Lanzius received your inventory offer.
[2018/09/15 11:24] Mirror Amorasi is Online
[2018/09/15 11:24] Koni Lanzius: you got a copy Wiz?
[2018/09/15 11:24] Koni Lanzius: its out at LBSA
[2018/09/15 11:25] Koni Lanzius: and the event plaza
[2018/09/15 11:25] cilla teebrook: k
[2018/09/15 11:25] albertlr Landar: What the DJ;s can do is just copy a phrase and paste it into chat during their shifts.
[2018/09/15 11:25] Koni Lanzius: yea
[2018/09/15 11:25] Wizard Atazoth: i dont have the current copy with me but its at event plaza. will put the new one out in lbsa later once i add some more signs
[2018/09/15 11:25] albertlr Landar: And they can add their own, or rephrase as needed.
[2018/09/15 11:25] Koni Lanzius: as soon as we know the live acts we can ask Maria to do another article for us
[2018/09/15 11:26] Koni Lanzius: i can maybe do another 30sec spot if there is time
[2018/09/15 11:27] Koni Lanzius: oh nice, Danger
[2018/09/15 11:27] Koni Lanzius: the 25th is a tuesday?
[2018/09/15 11:27] Wizard Atazoth: yup
[2018/09/15 11:27] Danger Lytton: yes our regular time
[2018/09/15 11:27] Koni Lanzius: kk
[2018/09/15 11:27] Koni Lanzius: very good
[2018/09/15 11:28] albertlr Landar: And we will not be having a Saturday Q&A meeting next week due to the Fundraiser going on then.
[2018/09/15 11:28] Koni Lanzius: ok
[2018/09/15 11:28] Wizard Atazoth: awesome we be having too much fun then ^_^
[2018/09/15 11:28] Azi Az is Online
[2018/09/15 11:29] albertlr Landar: Well using phrase putting fun into fundraising is our goal
[2018/09/15 11:29] Koni Lanzius: oh Aussie asked me to mention that he will be avaialble for troubleshooting of event plaza sound issues if you contact Dan (the midweek stuff)
[2018/09/15 11:29] Koni Lanzius: hehehe
[2018/09/15 11:29] albertlr Landar: Thats nice of him.
[2018/09/15 11:29] Koni Lanzius: nice! Catchy!
[2018/09/15 11:29] Koni Lanzius: yes
[2018/09/15 11:29] Wizard Atazoth: cool
[2018/09/15 11:29] Koni Lanzius: he is doing a great job!
[2018/09/15 11:29] Koni Lanzius: always has
[2018/09/15 11:30] Koni Lanzius: hi Azi
[2018/09/15 11:30] Azi Az: Hi Koni :))))))
[2018/09/15 11:30] Koni Lanzius: so Wiz
[2018/09/15 11:30] Wizard Atazoth: Greetings, Azi
[2018/09/15 11:30] Azi Az: Hi everyone :))))))
[2018/09/15 11:30] albertlr Landar: Hi Azi
[2018/09/15 11:31] Koni Lanzius: could you wear the sign at LBSA so we can get a look at it?
[2018/09/15 11:31] Koni Lanzius: the one that ports people to the various event locations?
[2018/09/15 11:31] Wizard Atazoth: ok this isn't the most current but close
[2018/09/15 11:31] Koni Lanzius: kk
[2018/09/15 11:31] Koni Lanzius: its big :D
[2018/09/15 11:32] Koni Lanzius: oooooooo nice
[2018/09/15 11:32] cilla teebrook: that is what I was asking
[2018/09/15 11:32] Koni Lanzius: wow that is really outstanding
[2018/09/15 11:32] albertlr Landar: yea that is very nice.
[2018/09/15 11:32] Wizard Atazoth: yea not done but will have the current days events at top
[2018/09/15 11:32] cilla teebrook: wow
[2018/09/15 11:32] Koni Lanzius: brilliant Wizzy, nice work
[2018/09/15 11:32] Azi Az: wow that board is awesome
[2018/09/15 11:32] Wizard Atazoth: that way people will know whats happing that day. and can click the main sign for a schedule for the week
[2018/09/15 11:33] cilla teebrook: more than I had imagined ... way awesome
[2018/09/15 11:33] Azi Az: we should have one at every event ?
[2018/09/15 11:33] Koni Lanzius: :)
[2018/09/15 11:33] albertlr Landar: If we can put those at lbsa and Event plaza, should help to get people there.
[2018/09/15 11:33] Koni Lanzius: GREAT idea!
[2018/09/15 11:33] Koni Lanzius: the sandboxes
[2018/09/15 11:33] Koni Lanzius: the welcome center
[2018/09/15 11:33] albertlr Landar: yea those too
[2018/09/15 11:33] Danger Lytton: they will have LMs in them?
[2018/09/15 11:33] Wizard Atazoth: lbsa has one but i will update it later today
[2018/09/15 11:33] Koni Lanzius: anywhere folks will be porting in to join in the fun
[2018/09/15 11:33] Wizard Atazoth: yes danger
[2018/09/15 11:33] Azi Az: yes should be everywhere
[2018/09/15 11:34] albertlr Landar: Well when its ready to go, give me a copy and I will put it at the Welcome center.
[2018/09/15 11:34] Koni Lanzius: love it
[2018/09/15 11:34] Wizard Atazoth: cool
[2018/09/15 11:34] Koni Lanzius: really grabs the attention
[2018/09/15 11:34] Koni Lanzius: very nice design
[2018/09/15 11:34] Azi Az: yes its fantastic
[2018/09/15 11:34] Koni Lanzius: thanks Wizzy
[2018/09/15 11:34] Koni Lanzius: wait till u see his Carnival
[2018/09/15 11:34] Wizard Atazoth: ^_^
[2018/09/15 11:34] Azi Az: Great job Wizard
[2018/09/15 11:34] Koni Lanzius: its INSANELY cool
[2018/09/15 11:34] Lobo Estepario is Online
[2018/09/15 11:35] Koni Lanzius: heheh
[2018/09/15 11:35] albertlr Landar: YEa, I think that Wiz has out done himself this year.
[2018/09/15 11:35] albertlr Landar: Really a great vision.
[2018/09/15 11:35] Koni Lanzius: i will try to pop into the events during the week for a few minutes, but i am at work for most of them
[2018/09/15 11:35] Wizard Atazoth: ty. i need signs form other hosts though if they want it posted to this board.
[2018/09/15 11:35] Koni Lanzius: but feel free to IM me if you need anything
[2018/09/15 11:36] albertlr Landar: And I will be trying to attend all if at all possible.
[2018/09/15 11:36] Koni Lanzius: i can help you contact them if you like Wiz
[2018/09/15 11:36] albertlr Landar: I will be keeping eye on paypal to change the donation totals.
[2018/09/15 11:36] Koni Lanzius: oh good
[2018/09/15 11:36] cilla teebrook: you better play greedy
[2018/09/15 11:36] Lobo Estepario is Offline
[2018/09/15 11:36] stiofain mactomais: i will get a poster to u in next few days wiz
[2018/09/15 11:36] Wizard Atazoth: thanks koni
[2018/09/15 11:36] Koni Lanzius: hehehe
[2018/09/15 11:36] albertlr Landar: And please one to me too stio.
[2018/09/15 11:36] Wizard Atazoth: sure stio be great!
[2018/09/15 11:37] stiofain mactomais: np
[2018/09/15 11:37] Koni Lanzius: if everyone could take pics too
[2018/09/15 11:37] Koni Lanzius: i think this will be a wonderful event
[2018/09/15 11:37] Koni Lanzius: lots of fun stuff to do
[2018/09/15 11:37] albertlr Landar: yea, I wanted to pop over to newton and take a picture for the forum.
[2018/09/15 11:37] Koni Lanzius: great!
[2018/09/15 11:38] Wizard Atazoth: yeah will be a great event
[2018/09/15 11:38] Wizard Atazoth: looking forward to it
[2018/09/15 11:38] cilla teebrook: can the signs be added to the forum
[2018/09/15 11:38] albertlr Landar: yea, just need the graphics
[2018/09/15 11:38] Wizard Atazoth: sure
[2018/09/15 11:38] Koni Lanzius: so, as near as I can tell, we are all essentially ready
[2018/09/15 11:38] albertlr Landar: I am putting pics on tiny img site.
[2018/09/15 11:38] Wizard Atazoth gave you Carnival2018.
[2018/09/15 11:38] Koni Lanzius: and feel free to promote the event on your FB pages etc
[2018/09/15 11:38] Koni Lanzius: im new at in world promotion
[2018/09/15 11:39] Azi Az: is there a poster with all the events of the week ?
[2018/09/15 11:39] albertlr Landar: Thanks will get that posted Wiz
[2018/09/15 11:39] Koni Lanzius: but we did get Hypergrid biz, the opensim place (put an ad there)
[2018/09/15 11:39] Wizard Atazoth gave you Saturday Beach bash.
[2018/09/15 11:39] Koni Lanzius: Albertlr has the forums
[2018/09/15 11:39] Wizard Atazoth gave you ALMOST ISLAND CARNIVAL SIGN.
[2018/09/15 11:39] IM: Wizard Atazoth: other event poster
[2018/09/15 11:39] Koni Lanzius: anything else anyone can think of?
[2018/09/15 11:40] Wizard Atazoth: cool
[2018/09/15 11:40] albertlr Landar: It took me a while to figure out how to set up and post things in the forums, but I think I got the hang of things now.
[2018/09/15 11:40] Koni Lanzius: ahh thanks for doing that Albertlr
[2018/09/15 11:41] Wizard Atazoth: yea awesome job
[2018/09/15 11:41] Koni Lanzius: should we do group announcements near the event start times?
[2018/09/15 11:41] Koni Lanzius: also in SL?
[2018/09/15 11:41] stiofain mactomais: def
[2018/09/15 11:41] Wizard Atazoth: good idea
[2018/09/15 11:41] albertlr Landar: yea, I can try that
[2018/09/15 11:41] Koni Lanzius: ok cool
[2018/09/15 11:42] cilla teebrook: ohhhh yes .. i have a few I can post from
[2018/09/15 11:42] albertlr Landar: We have two OSgrid groups in SL, and I am suppost to have abiltiy to send notices, but not sure it will let me.
[2018/09/15 11:42] Koni Lanzius: so friday morning or before then we can start blasting the various groups
[2018/09/15 11:42] Koni Lanzius: brillaint
[2018/09/15 11:42] Wizard Atazoth: awesome
[2018/09/15 11:42] Koni Lanzius: any and all help is much appreciated
[2018/09/15 11:43] cilla teebrook: who's taking notes? giggles
[2018/09/15 11:43] stiofain mactomais: what time is start on fri?
[2018/09/15 11:43] Fu Barr: hey all. sorry was stuck under a pile of prim rubble.
[2018/09/15 11:43] Koni Lanzius: and if you think of something we forgot or didnt think of please do share
[2018/09/15 11:43] Koni Lanzius: hehe
[2018/09/15 11:43] Koni Lanzius: hey Fu
[2018/09/15 11:43] Koni Lanzius: lemme get the schedule
[2018/09/15 11:43] Azi Az: i think one poster with all events shedulle would be nice too
[2018/09/15 11:44] albertlr Landar: oh dear, I hope you were not injured Fu
[2018/09/15 11:44] Fu Barr: nah - i'm fine albertlr
[2018/09/15 11:44] Koni Lanzius: thats as of 10-9-18
[2018/09/15 11:44] albertlr Landar: I will post this up in the forums too, and will update it once more is added.
[2018/09/15 11:45] Wizard Atazoth: I can add that to the sign as well if it's ready to go
[2018/09/15 11:45] Koni Lanzius: we dont have some of the live siongers on the schdule yet
[2018/09/15 11:45] Koni Lanzius: hopefully when we get those
[2018/09/15 11:45] Wizard Atazoth: ah ok
[2018/09/15 11:45] Koni Lanzius: we can promote them
[2018/09/15 11:46] Danger Lytton: u have ours
[2018/09/15 11:46] Koni Lanzius: if you can encourage your SL freinds to visit the emabssy and empty their virtual pockets, that would be grand too
[2018/09/15 11:46] Fu Barr: is the 'donate your arse off' login splash page ready?
[2018/09/15 11:46] Koni Lanzius: what is the embassy location again, ALbertlr
[2018/09/15 11:47] Koni Lanzius: its behind Wiz :)
[2018/09/15 11:47] Koni Lanzius: i will try to get the tinies in Sl to donate a bit
[2018/09/15 11:47] Koni Lanzius: heheh TRY to anyways
[2018/09/15 11:47] albertlr Landar: Shoremel (231,237,33)
[2018/09/15 11:47] Wizard Atazoth: cool
[2018/09/15 11:47] albertlr Landar: viewtopic.php?=53&t=6232
[2018/09/15 11:48] Fu Barr: I hope you're kidding Koni...
[2018/09/15 11:48] Koni Lanzius: eh?
[2018/09/15 11:48] Fu Barr: that cannot be the login splash page. It will sort zero effect.
[2018/09/15 11:48] Koni Lanzius: oh
[2018/09/15 11:48] Koni Lanzius: you mean the viewer
[2018/09/15 11:48] Fu Barr: yes
[2018/09/15 11:48] Koni Lanzius: welcome Snoots
[2018/09/15 11:49] Koni Lanzius: good point
[2018/09/15 11:49] Snoots Dwagon: Ohhh I missing meeting? :D
[2018/09/15 11:49] Snoots Dwagon: : (
[2018/09/15 11:49] Koni Lanzius: who would post that
[2018/09/15 11:49] Koni Lanzius: we do need something there
[2018/09/15 11:49] Koni Lanzius: Dan?
[2018/09/15 11:49] stiofain mactomais: paela
[2018/09/15 11:49] Koni Lanzius: she kida deflected to dan when asked her about posting to the OSG site page
[2018/09/15 11:49] Koni Lanzius: kinda
[2018/09/15 11:50] albertlr Landar: Yea, best as Dan
[2018/09/15 11:50] Wizard Atazoth: probably get with Dan on it
[2018/09/15 11:50] albertlr Landar: ask
[2018/09/15 11:50] Fu Barr: it needs to be simple and say: You have a week to donate funds to OSgrid for the yearly infrastructre expenses. and it needs a link to paypal. and that's it. no boxes not who's online. nothing. Just 'give us money, or else'
[2018/09/15 11:50] Koni Lanzius: but post exactly what?
[2018/09/15 11:50] Koni Lanzius: ok
[2018/09/15 11:50] Koni Lanzius: could you help us with that Fu?
[2018/09/15 11:50] Snoots Dwagon: Yesh
[2018/09/15 11:50] Snoots Dwagon: Dat good idea. One-thought splash page. :D
[2018/09/15 11:50] Fu Barr: it has to be totally different so that people sit up and notice.
[2018/09/15 11:50] Snoots Dwagon: Yups
[2018/09/15 11:51] stiofain mactomais: agree
[2018/09/15 11:51] Snoots Dwagon: And have big weeepy faced orphan.... "Give now so this child can have a virtual world..."
[2018/09/15 11:51] Koni Lanzius: like the Carny poster behind Wiz? or like neon lights kinda different?
[2018/09/15 11:51] Snoots Dwagon whispers: Use humors. :
[2018/09/15 11:51] Koni Lanzius: ~** HAHAHA! **~
[2018/09/15 11:51] Snoots Dwagon: :D
[2018/09/15 11:51] Fu Barr: i can mock something up in gimp but have access or understanding of that sort of HTML is needed or how the OSgrid backend has arranged stuff
[2018/09/15 11:52] Fu Barr: *no access
[2018/09/15 11:52] Koni Lanzius: huymm
[2018/09/15 11:52] Koni Lanzius: who can we get to help w that?
[2018/09/15 11:52] Snoots Dwagon: Have picture of cute little puppy with "Give now, or this puppy gets no kibbles"
[2018/09/15 11:52] Koni Lanzius: maybe Peala will help us
[2018/09/15 11:53] Snoots Dwagon: Have photo of supermodel in bikini, "The only way to get a girl like this is to DONATE NOW!"
[2018/09/15 11:54] Koni Lanzius: hehehe
[2018/09/15 11:54] cilla teebrook: who's hosting the swimwear thingy?
[2018/09/15 11:54] Snoots Dwagon: Oh oh... have a photo of Dan Banner: "This guy didn't donate... and see?"
[2018/09/15 11:54] Koni Lanzius: ok Fu thanks for creating the media, I will make sure it gets posted
[2018/09/15 11:54] Fu Barr: cool.
[2018/09/15 11:54] Koni Lanzius: ~** HAHAHA! **~
[2018/09/15 11:54] albertlr Landar: Wix do you have a full permission copy of the the Saturday Beach Bach poster
[2018/09/15 11:54] Wizard Atazoth: sure
[2018/09/15 11:55] albertlr Landar: I can't save that to my hard drive.
[2018/09/15 11:55] Wizard Atazoth gave you Saturday Beach bash.
[2018/09/15 11:55] Snoots Dwagon: I can try and then upload it again if someone hands me
[2018/09/15 11:55] Snoots Dwagon: Then can hand off
[2018/09/15 11:55] Fu Barr goes off to create viewer login poster
[2018/09/15 11:55] Koni Lanzius: ok so great this has been a very productive meeting
[2018/09/15 11:55] Koni Lanzius: you all are AWESOME
[2018/09/15 11:55] albertlr Landar: Maybe had a photo of Carnival Event Plaza with tExt on it.
[2018/09/15 11:55] Wizard Atazoth: ^_^
[2018/09/15 11:56] Koni Lanzius: GO TEAM OSG!!!
[2018/09/15 11:56] Snoots Dwagon: woot
[2018/09/15 11:56] Cataplexia Numbers is Online
[2018/09/15 11:57] albertlr Landar: Well I am headed over to newton to take a pic of the region after we adjorn
[2018/09/15 11:57] Jeff Hall is Online
[2018/09/15 11:57] Wizard Atazoth: im off to eat soon will get new poster boards out later today
[2018/09/15 11:57] Foxx Bode: Cute is working on a VR viewer for opensim. https://www.youtube.com/eatch?v=p-ZkfWQ4LSM called VieweR
[2018/09/15 11:57] Wizard Atazoth: oh cool foxx
[2018/09/15 11:57] Koni Lanzius: ok great work everyone, i think this will be a great great event!
[2018/09/15 11:57] Koni Lanzius: ~**YAY!!!!**~
[2018/09/15 11:57] Foxx Bode: she just posted me this vid
[2018/09/15 11:58] albertlr Landar: Thanks for coming everyone, see you next week starting Friday for the events.
[2018/09/15 11:58] Koni Lanzius: :D
[2018/09/15 11:58] Wizard Atazoth: that looks great i want a vr viewer
[2018/09/15 11:58] albertlr Landar: On that would be great Fox.
[2018/09/15 11:59] Koni Lanzius: vr viewer?
[2018/09/15 11:59] Foxx Bode: this is very good news for opensim.
[2018/09/15 11:59] Wizard Atazoth: yea
[2018/09/15 11:59] Snoots Dwagon: What is that "VR Viewer"? There's no text explaining.
[2018/09/15 11:59] Foxx Bode: occulus VR glasses, walk around in OSG ?
[2018/09/15 12:00] Snoots Dwagon: Ahhhh
[2018/09/15 12:00] Koni Lanzius: oh brillaint Foxx
[2018/09/15 12:00] Koni Lanzius: sry just read back
[2018/09/15 12:00] cilla teebrook: oh wow
[2018/09/15 12:00] Foxx Bode: i needed a good excuses for VR :P
[2018/09/15 12:01] Koni Lanzius: heheh
[2018/09/15 12:01] cilla teebrook: how much do they cost
[2018/09/15 12:01] Foxx Bode: the glasses ? depends on the kit
[2018/09/15 12:01] Azi Az: u would get dizzy
[2018/09/15 12:01] Azi Az: lol
[2018/09/15 12:01] cilla teebrook: yes
[2018/09/15 12:01] Koni Lanzius: yea sea sick ;p
[2018/09/15 12:01] Azi Az: yes
[2018/09/15 12:01] jorink devin is Online
[2018/09/15 12:01] Foxx Bode: https://www.hypergridbusiness.com/tag/v ... t-reviews/
[2018/09/15 12:01] Koni Lanzius: ok guys let me know if you need anything
[2018/09/15 12:01] Snoots Dwagon: Price range I've seen is $400 to $800
[2018/09/15 12:02] cilla teebrook: thank you
[2018/09/15 12:02] Wizard Atazoth: take care all
[2018/09/15 12:02] albertlr Landar: YEa, thanks for coming everyone.
[2018/09/15 12:02] Azi Az: Tc Wizard
[2018/09/15 12:02] Azi Az: Tc Albertir~
[2018/09/15 12:02] albertlr Landar: I posted a tentive schedule in the forum now.
[2018/09/15 12:02] Koni Lanzius: and thank you Albertlr, i hope you feel better soon!
[2018/09/15 12:02] albertlr Landar: It usually just take three days to get over the shot.
[2018/09/15 12:03] Koni Lanzius: ahh
[2018/09/15 12:03] albertlr Landar: So looking forward to monday.
[2018/09/15 12:03] Azi Az: pinches Fu Nose :P
[2018/09/15 12:03] albertlr Landar: I think Dan had the same symptoms when he got the same shot.
[2018/09/15 12:03] Fu Barr: ouch!
[2018/09/15 12:04] Snoots Dwagon: Where Koni went?
[2018/09/15 12:04] Snoots Dwagon: taxi! :D
[2018/09/15 12:04] Fu Barr: bya all
[2018/09/15 12:04] Foxx Bode: same here. Have a good one all :)
[2018/09/15 12:04] albertlr Landar: I was with her over on Sl just before the meeting.
[2018/09/15 12:04] cilla teebrook: waves to foxx
[2018/09/15 12:04] albertlr Landar: She was touring the Embassy.
[2018/09/15 12:04] stiofain mactomais: ok bye folks
[2018/09/15 12:05] albertlr Landar: All are welcome over there anytime too.
[2018/09/15 12:05] Azi Az: Take care everyone,,:))))) see u all soon
[2018/09/15 12:05] albertlr Landar: Shoremel is the region.
[2018/09/15 12:05] albertlr Landar: Bye all.
[2018/09/15 12:05] George Equus: Thanks Albert, Bye all.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
610nm Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net