Change font size
It is currently Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:53 pm


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
Author Message
 Post subject: Saturday Q&A for December 15th, 2018
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:23 pm 
Site Admin

Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:09 pm
Posts: 414
[2018/12/15 10:50] albertlr Landar: Hi Koni
[2018/12/15 10:50] Koni Lanzius: good morning, my friend
[2018/12/15 10:50] Koni Lanzius: how is the weather back there/
[2018/12/15 10:53] Koni Lanzius: heya kayaker1
[2018/12/15 10:53] albertlr Landar: have to relog
[2018/12/15 10:55] Koni Lanzius is Online
[2018/12/15 10:56] albertlr Landar: BAck
[2018/12/15 10:56] Koni Lanzius: wb Albirtir
[2018/12/15 10:57] albertlr Landar: Hi Kayaker
[2018/12/15 10:57] albertlr Landar: I have a question for you?
[2018/12/15 10:57] albertlr Landar: You know much about Midi
[2018/12/15 10:57] Kayaker Magic: shoot!
[2018/12/15 10:57] albertlr Landar: They are all basically text files.
[2018/12/15 10:57] Kayaker Magic: The music standard? not much.
[2018/12/15 10:58] albertlr Landar: Ok think of them as like the old piano rolls.
[2018/12/15 10:58] Kayaker Magic: It is an 8bit serial communications protocol, originally it did not have timing commands, the notes are played as they arrive!
[2018/12/15 10:58] albertlr Landar: They can actually accurately represent the playing of real life musicians.
[2018/12/15 10:58] Kayaker Magic: So to store them in a file you have to add timing stuff.
[2018/12/15 10:59] albertlr Landar: Well they go through a dll files, and then sends them to the Windows media player.
[2018/12/15 10:59] albertlr Landar: And Windows for a good while now uses the Roland Sound Canvas standard sounds.
[2018/12/15 10:59] George Equus is Online
[2018/12/15 10:59] Koni Lanzius: i have something to that effect with my elven singing and Tolkien story telling on Elvenworld
[2018/12/15 11:00] Koni Lanzius: Snoots scripted them
[2018/12/15 11:00] Koni Lanzius: hey george
[2018/12/15 11:00] George Equus: Evening all
[2018/12/15 11:00] albertlr Landar: So question was wondering if there would be a way to have the midi in world and then have a user click on it where it is stored or referenced and then have it play the file in the Windows Media player.
[2018/12/15 11:01] albertlr Landar: Now MAc should have the same set up.
[2018/12/15 11:01] albertlr Landar: I am a composer and arranger have done that for years, using midi so have lots of them in public domain.
[2018/12/15 11:01] abaddon Debevec: good day
[2018/12/15 11:01] inanna beaumont is Online
[2018/12/15 11:01] albertlr Landar: Hello abaddon
[2018/12/15 11:01] albertlr Landar: welcome
[2018/12/15 11:02] albertlr Landar: Just putting that out there for your thoughts on it.
[2018/12/15 11:02] Koni Lanzius: hoho, hey Abaddon, don't you look nice!
[2018/12/15 11:02] albertlr Landar: Midi could also be stored like a script.
[2018/12/15 11:03] abaddon Debevec: yes looks like this was all that i have :)
[2018/12/15 11:03] Kayaker Magic: I would guess what Snoots has is something that plays sound files on demand, not midi files.
[2018/12/15 11:03] Koni Lanzius: yea true
[2018/12/15 11:03] albertlr Landar: BTW, did my notice go out to everyone?
[2018/12/15 11:03] Koni Lanzius: would be nice to have
[2018/12/15 11:03] George Equus: Got it
[2018/12/15 11:03] inanna beaumont: got nothing
[2018/12/15 11:03] Kayaker Magic: There isn't a way for a script to talk directly to Windows Media Player.
[2018/12/15 11:03] Koni Lanzius: i got it
[2018/12/15 11:03] inanna beaumont: hi all :-)
[2018/12/15 11:03] abaddon Debevec: hear it from koni
[2018/12/15 11:03] albertlr Landar: Ok good.
[2018/12/15 11:04] George Equus: Hi Inanna, abaddon
[2018/12/15 11:04] Koni Lanzius: hi Innanna
[2018/12/15 11:04] abaddon Debevec: Hi
[2018/12/15 11:04] George Equus: Put the poster on my region
[2018/12/15 11:04] albertlr Landar: Hello Inanna glad to see you again.
[2018/12/15 11:04] Foxx Bode is Offline
[2018/12/15 11:04] inanna beaumont: hi albertlr, thanks i still try to see you :-)
[2018/12/15 11:05] albertlr Landar: And hi to you George
[2018/12/15 11:05] George Equus: Hi Jeff
[2018/12/15 11:05] inanna beaumont: hi Jeff
[2018/12/15 11:05] albertlr Landar: BTW, there will not be an immediate move of the Assets to new servers yet.
[2018/12/15 11:05] Koni Lanzius: hey Jeff
[2018/12/15 11:05] Koni Lanzius: good 2 know
[2018/12/15 11:06] Jeff Hall: hey everyone
[2018/12/15 11:06] albertlr Landar: Dan said that his original plan would not work, because we could not get the safe back up and protection we would need for the assets.
[2018/12/15 11:06] Koni Lanzius: ahh
[2018/12/15 11:06] George Equus: OK.
[2018/12/15 11:06] albertlr Landar: He is looking around for another alternative, and even considering moving them to a cloud if he can find something that is feasible.
[2018/12/15 11:07] albertlr Landar: And the problem this past week, was not that the Grid was off line.
[2018/12/15 11:07] Joshua.3LG @3rdlifegrid.com:8002 is Online
[2018/12/15 11:07] albertlr Landar: The Grid never went down, it was related to problems with the DNS server people.
[2018/12/15 11:08] Koni Lanzius: ahh
[2018/12/15 11:08] Kayaker Magic: Yeah, that DNS problem confused my dynamic DNS and my regions didn't come back up for days!
[2018/12/15 11:08] Foxx Bode is Online
[2018/12/15 11:08] Koni Lanzius: ahh
[2018/12/15 11:08] albertlr Landar: hopefully that won't happen again at least soon.
[2018/12/15 11:09] albertlr Landar: but always some little kink in the system causes problems.
[2018/12/15 11:09] George Equus: Hi Foxx
[2018/12/15 11:09] Foxx Bode: -*- HeLlO-*-
[2018/12/15 11:09] albertlr Landar: Well fortunately Wizard was able to get to Dan, who then got to Nebadon, who got it fixed.
[2018/12/15 11:09] Koni Lanzius: hey Foxx
[2018/12/15 11:09] Joshua.3LG @3rdlifegrid.com:8002: howdy
[2018/12/15 11:10] Kayaker Magic: Nebadon is still reachable??!!!
[2018/12/15 11:10] Jeff Hall: nice
[2018/12/15 11:10] albertlr Landar: And Season Greetings Foxx.
[2018/12/15 11:10] albertlr Landar: yea, sometimes.
[2018/12/15 11:10] albertlr Landar: I think he has just returned for the Holidays from Europe where he has been working.
[2018/12/15 11:10] inanna beaumont: hi foxxy :-)
[2018/12/15 11:11] albertlr Landar: returned
[2018/12/15 11:11] George Equus: Hi missed our snow!
[2018/12/15 11:11] albertlr Landar: And another announcement this week.
[2018/12/15 11:12] Jeff Hall: what Albert?
[2018/12/15 11:12] albertlr Landar: We or I have now set up a MeWe site for OSgrid.org, as many may know Google is now going to pull the plug on all G+ groups by April.
[2018/12/15 11:12] albertlr Landar: https://mewe.com/join/osgridinc
[2018/12/15 11:12] Koni Lanzius: yes i like it
[2018/12/15 11:12] Jeff Hall: ah yes i registered last day
[2018/12/15 11:12] albertlr Landar: There is the address to join if you have not already. Please invite any of your friends there too if they are interested.
[2018/12/15 11:12] George Equus: Never heard of MeWe
[2018/12/15 11:12] Jeff Hall: register there
[2018/12/15 11:13] Koni Lanzius: its like FB without all the BS
[2018/12/15 11:13] albertlr Landar: Now we just have a standard group there right now, but will probably increase it in size.
[2018/12/15 11:13] albertlr Landar: Hum looks like Kayaker is now mister freeze.
[2018/12/15 11:13] Koni Lanzius: yea he cool like dat ;)
[2018/12/15 11:13] albertlr Landar: Hope you don't get a blizzard.
[2018/12/15 11:14] albertlr Landar: And if you have not gone over to look at Kayaker's things on Region 4 of the Opensimulator Community Conference please do.
[2018/12/15 11:15] albertlr Landar: He has some really nice things over there that he has been working on over the years.
[2018/12/15 11:15] Koni Lanzius: awesome
[2018/12/15 11:15] Kayaker Magic: And I'm setting up something new on OpenSim Fest!
[2018/12/15 11:15] albertlr Landar: I took a visit to each of the regions over there a few days ago. there is lots of interesting things to see.
[2018/12/15 11:15] Koni Lanzius: oh cool
[2018/12/15 11:15] Koni Lanzius: i need to get over there
[2018/12/15 11:15] albertlr Landar: Oh
[2018/12/15 11:16] Jeff Hall: i hope people like the OSgrid exhibit too
[2018/12/15 11:16] Kayaker Magic: Yeah, the OSCC grid stays up all year, I don't think it gets a lot of traffic ...
[2018/12/15 11:16] Koni Lanzius: i did Jeff
[2018/12/15 11:16] George Equus: See that OSCC has a party in 4 hours on Avacon
[2018/12/15 11:16] Koni Lanzius: nice work on that!
[2018/12/15 11:16] albertlr Landar: I am especially glad to see the many Educational Institutions over there that had a presence.
[2018/12/15 11:16] albertlr Landar: Yea, I saw that notice just before I came in.
[2018/12/15 11:17] Kayaker Magic: Most of the OSCC talks seemed to be about education!
[2018/12/15 11:17] albertlr Landar: Unfortunatly I have to do some needed shopping after the meeting today in rl.
[2018/12/15 11:17] George Equus: Send the maid Albert :)
[2018/12/15 11:17] Koni Lanzius: yes was smaller and centered more on edu this year, it seemed
[2018/12/15 11:17] albertlr Landar: Well in relation to that. Some of you may know that I am hosting Nebadons Universal Campus here on OSgrid.
[2018/12/15 11:18] albertlr Landar: I wanted to make sure it was here for those that might be interested in using it.
[2018/12/15 11:18] Koni Lanzius: Ferd did a great little presentation about his plug-n-play regions
[2018/12/15 11:18] albertlr Landar: And I have added a presenter and working videos that were free so they could used if needed.
[2018/12/15 11:19] albertlr Landar: the sim is called Unicampus
[2018/12/15 11:19] Koni Lanzius: ahh
[2018/12/15 11:19] albertlr Landar: if anyone wants to visit of has not seen it before.
[2018/12/15 11:19] Koni Lanzius: thats the one on your land?
[2018/12/15 11:19] albertlr Landar: its free to anyone that wants to use it for a meeting or presentation.
[2018/12/15 11:19] albertlr Landar: Yes I am hosting it on OSgird.
[2018/12/15 11:19] albertlr Landar: Its a var regions.
[2018/12/15 11:19] Koni Lanzius: an amazing place
[2018/12/15 11:20] Joshua.3LG @3rdlifegrid.com:8002: How do I get to OSCC?
[2018/12/15 11:20] abaddon Debevec: Not even hear off it :(
[2018/12/15 11:20] Koni Lanzius: Neb built it, I believe
[2018/12/15 11:20] albertlr Landar: I had converted Nebadons original mega regions to a single Var region .
[2018/12/15 11:20] albertlr Landar: Yes, and its very well laided out.
[2018/12/15 11:20] Koni Lanzius: yea
[2018/12/15 11:20] albertlr Landar: Going to get it added to the search soon.
[2018/12/15 11:20] Koni Lanzius: i hope the conference educators took a stroll thu
[2018/12/15 11:21] Joshua.3LG @3rdlifegrid.com:8002: ty
[2018/12/15 11:21] albertlr Landar: And I will put a link over there to my cloud where they can download a copy of it also.
[2018/12/15 11:21] Jeff Hall: sorry rl calling so see u soon
[2018/12/15 11:21] albertlr Landar: no problem, rl seems to do that all the time.
[2018/12/15 11:21] Kayaker Magic: OSCC is the Open Sim Community Conference, an in-world conference every fall.
[2018/12/15 11:22] albertlr Landar: No remember all that the Annual Meeting of the Membership will be tomorrow over there in the Auditorium.
[2018/12/15 11:22] albertlr Landar: at 11 am like today.
[2018/12/15 11:22] Koni Lanzius: yes
[2018/12/15 11:22] albertlr Landar: https://mewe.com/join/osgridinc
[2018/12/15 11:23] albertlr Landar: that is again our new MeWe site for those that have arrived just recently.
[2018/12/15 11:23] Jeff Hall is Offline
[2018/12/15 11:23] albertlr Landar: all are welcome to join.
[2018/12/15 11:24] albertlr Landar: I've just added 4 more users as we speak.
[2018/12/15 11:24] Arielle Popstar is Online
[2018/12/15 11:25] albertlr Landar: Also to mention that over on SL we still have our Embassy going, and if you have excess lindens you would like to give to OSgrid, its there for that pupose also.
[2018/12/15 11:25] Koni Lanzius: ok
[2018/12/15 11:26] abaddon Debevec: sl does that still exist
[2018/12/15 11:26] Koni Lanzius: hehehe
[2018/12/15 11:26] George Equus: cu Jeff
[2018/12/15 11:27] Koni Lanzius: bye jeff
[2018/12/15 11:27] Kayaker Magic is Offline
[2018/12/15 11:27] Koni Lanzius: humm kayaker crashed
[2018/12/15 11:29] Kayaker Magic is Online
[2018/12/15 11:29] Koni Lanzius: wb Kayaker
[2018/12/15 11:29] Kayaker Magic: Back! (my video driver crashed)
[2018/12/15 11:29] albertlr Landar: Ok There we are behind me
[2018/12/15 11:29] Koni Lanzius: oops
[2018/12/15 11:30] Koni Lanzius: i should add pics there
[2018/12/15 11:30] albertlr Landar: yes, we opened the Embassy back in September
[2018/12/15 11:30] Koni Lanzius: we could post the Ballad of OSG there as well hahah
[2018/12/15 11:30] Koni Lanzius: hi Arielle
[2018/12/15 11:30] albertlr Landar: sure we have a video over there too.
[2018/12/15 11:30] George Equus: Hi Arielle
[2018/12/15 11:30] Koni Lanzius: cool
[2018/12/15 11:31] Arielle Popstar: Hi Koni
[2018/12/15 11:31] albertlr Landar: I've added some Christmas things over there now.
[2018/12/15 11:31] Arielle Popstar: hi George
[2018/12/15 11:31] Koni Lanzius: oh nice
[2018/12/15 11:31] albertlr Landar: we still have 36 more prims that could be added, so I stopped before I over did it.
[2018/12/15 11:31] Koni Lanzius: ahh
[2018/12/15 11:31] Koni Lanzius: do textures add to that
[2018/12/15 11:32] albertlr Landar: no I think just the actual prims.
[2018/12/15 11:32] Koni Lanzius: cool ok
[2018/12/15 11:32] albertlr Landar: Last I checked we had accumulated about $8000 lindens
[2018/12/15 11:33] Koni Lanzius: ahh nice
[2018/12/15 11:33] albertlr Landar: Now about the proposed new viewer that was announced at the OSCC last week.
[2018/12/15 11:34] Koni Lanzius: sounds promising
[2018/12/15 11:34] albertlr Landar: I see that there is some good discussions being made about its possibilities by the various Dev's
[2018/12/15 11:34] albertlr Landar: And it looks like several of them are going to start working on it in earnest.
[2018/12/15 11:34] Joshua.3LG @3rdlifegrid.com:8002: nice
[2018/12/15 11:34] abaddon Debevec: Good and do the drop that linden crap to ?
[2018/12/15 11:35] Koni Lanzius: can we support their efforts in any way?
[2018/12/15 11:35] albertlr Landar: For those not at the meeting last week. Melanie said at the beginning of the meeting that she is releasing as open source her work on a new graphic project for a new viewer.
[2018/12/15 11:35] albertlr Landar: This is basically handling the visual elements of the new viewer.
[2018/12/15 11:36] albertlr Landar: There still needs to be work on the Interface and how the avatars will be viewed.
[2018/12/15 11:36] Kayaker Magic: It is using Unreal Engine for display, and all the devs want a new protocol to talk to the server.
[2018/12/15 11:36] albertlr Landar: Probably something faster than the current protocol used in our current viewers.
[2018/12/15 11:36] Kayaker Magic: There is no avatar yet, no server protocol, no user interface yet.... I'm going to hold my breath until those things are added!
[2018/12/15 11:36] Arielle Popstar: any indication whether they are going to put it on master or a branch?
[2018/12/15 11:37] Arielle Popstar: server support?
[2018/12/15 11:37] albertlr Landar: This will be separate project I would imagine.
[2018/12/15 11:37] Arielle Popstar hopes it will be
[2018/12/15 11:37] Arielle Popstar: separate i mean
[2018/12/15 11:38] albertlr Landar: And Diva announced that the opensimulator wiki, and git will all be moved to a new server, so those sites may not be available for a bit during the move.
[2018/12/15 11:38] Arielle Popstar: ohh...
[2018/12/15 11:38] albertlr Landar: Sorry not the git.
[2018/12/15 11:38] albertlr Landar: but the Mantis.
[2018/12/15 11:38] albertlr Landar: And apparently they are doing that immediately.
[2018/12/15 11:39] Arielle Popstar: what was the reason?
[2018/12/15 11:39] albertlr Landar: So don't panic if you can't reach them soon.
[2018/12/15 11:39] albertlr Landar: I think that someone was self hosting those, and they need to move a new server thats all.
[2018/12/15 11:39] albertlr Landar: Probably to avoid a crash of the old one.
[2018/12/15 11:39] albertlr Landar: Like we had with our hard drives.
[2018/12/15 11:40] albertlr Landar: Hard drives only last so long.
[2018/12/15 11:40] albertlr Landar: And they run those 23-7
[2018/12/15 11:40] Arielle Popstar: thought the Opensim stuff was hosted by deepthing/simlab?
[2018/12/15 11:40] albertlr Landar: That is OSgrid.
[2018/12/15 11:41] Arielle Popstar: deepthink
[2018/12/15 11:41] albertlr Landar: opensimlartor is hosted on someone else's server.
[2018/12/15 11:41] albertlr Landar: And the only thing we have now at simlab is the Assets servers.
[2018/12/15 11:41] albertlr Landar: All our plazas are now hosted in Canada by OVH
[2018/12/15 11:42] albertlr Landar: And we are working on moving our Asset servers,just have to find one that is safe and not too expensive.
[2018/12/15 11:42] Arielle Popstar: not also being moved to OVH?
[2018/12/15 11:43] albertlr Landar: well that was originally a possibility.
[2018/12/15 11:43] albertlr Landar: But it was decided that they could not provide the support we would need if a bad problem should arise with the assets.
[2018/12/15 11:43] Arielle Popstar: oh ok
[2018/12/15 11:44] albertlr Landar: Better safe than sorry so to speak.
[2018/12/15 11:44] Arielle Popstar: do you have a link where Diva mentions the moving of the opensim servers?
[2018/12/15 11:45] albertlr Landar: Just a minute. It was in the email I got from the Developers group.
[2018/12/15 11:45] Em Jannings is Online
[2018/12/15 11:48] albertlr Landar: The developers have an email discussion which you can subscribe too where they talk about various things.
[2018/12/15 11:48] albertlr Landar: To be honest most of it is way above my head, but I subscribe just to see whats going on.
[2018/12/15 11:48] abaddon Debevec: wonder if they like the comments of users
[2018/12/15 11:48] albertlr Landar: So I don't keep it for very long. But I will see if I can locate where you can subscribe to it and post it next week.
[2018/12/15 11:49] albertlr Landar: Well its mainly for the Developers and those that want to volunteer to work on things.
[2018/12/15 11:49] abaddon Debevec: Where do you post it ?
[2018/12/15 11:49] Arielle Popstar: i sort of keep up to date here : http://opensim-dev.2196679.n2.nabble.com/
[2018/12/15 11:50] albertlr Landar: Best place to give input for developers in the Developers meeting held each week here on OSgrid on Tuesdays at 11 am.
[2018/12/15 11:50] albertlr Landar: actaully I think that first one may be the announcement from DIVA
[2018/12/15 11:53] albertlr Landar: Well does anyone have anything else they would like to discuss or bring up this week.
[2018/12/15 11:53] Koni Lanzius: not me
[2018/12/15 11:54] Koni Lanzius: looking forward to tomorrow's meeting
[2018/12/15 11:54] albertlr Landar: We got the Chrismas party here coming up after Christmas remember. Board with info over at the landing point here.
[2018/12/15 11:54] Koni Lanzius: cool
[2018/12/15 11:54] Azi Az is Online
[2018/12/15 11:54] albertlr Landar: And feel free to post your events on the WeMe group.
[2018/12/15 11:55] abaddon Debevec: if i find out how it works
[2018/12/15 11:55] albertlr Landar: I see that Mike Dickson is talking about new hosting, for opensimulor
[2018/12/15 11:55] Arielle Popstar: any alternatives to MeWe?
[2018/12/15 11:56] George Equus: Thanks for the invite to MeWe Albert
[2018/12/15 11:56] albertlr Landar: we looked around but no much else to choose.
[2018/12/15 11:56] Arielle Popstar: seems very limited especially events
[2018/12/15 11:56] albertlr Landar: Some said something about discord,I think that is what you call it.
[2018/12/15 11:56] albertlr Landar: Mal is using that one I believe.
[2018/12/15 11:56] George Equus: EULA is reasonably short :)
[2018/12/15 11:57] Arielle Popstar: i was wondering about the possibility of tying in recent forum post links to the splash page for example
[2018/12/15 11:57] George Equus: I tried Discord as well, not sure how many joined that
[2018/12/15 11:57] abaddon Debevec: a MeWe howto would be handy
[2018/12/15 11:58] Arielle Popstar: so could announce events in the forum which would automatically get picked up by a link on the splash page
[2018/12/15 11:58] albertlr Landar: well if you find one give one to me also. I am still trying to figure it out.
[2018/12/15 11:58] George Equus: Good idea!
[2018/12/15 11:58] DJ.Higher @hg.osgrid.org is offering a TP to https://osgrid/region//0/0/0 (Unknown)
[2018/12/15 11:59] albertlr Landar: well we are still working on the website with paela, will ask her if that would be possible.
[2018/12/15 11:59] albertlr Landar: it would sure make it easier to get the word out on things.
[2018/12/15 11:59] George Equus: Difficult to reach everyone with this plethora of groups Twitter whatnot
[2018/12/15 11:59] albertlr Landar: I did notice that WeMe has an announcement reminder, which I am trying out.
[2018/12/15 11:59] Arielle Popstar: The Osgrid G+ was really not used very often so a bit questionable if MeWe wont even be less so
[2018/12/15 12:00] albertlr Landar: For those signed up on it they should get a reminder tomorrow one hour before the meeting here, that it is happening.'
[2018/12/15 12:00] Arielle Popstar: I agree George
[2018/12/15 12:00] Arielle Popstar: too many choices
[2018/12/15 12:00] albertlr Landar: We are just trying it out, to see what works or does not work. If it does not we can just shut it down.
[2018/12/15 12:01] albertlr Landar: Well thanks for coming everyone. See you tomorow I hope.
[2018/12/15 12:01] albertlr Landar: Guess we can disband for this weeks meeting.
[2018/12/15 12:01] Koni Lanzius: great thanks Albertir
[2018/12/15 12:01] George Equus: Yes... and not easy to get all to agree on at least one that all use... so announcements on the viewer splash sure would be very helpful
[2018/12/15 12:01] Arielle Popstar: tc albertr
[2018/12/15 12:01] Kayaker Magic: I have a family xmas party to go to in RL tomorrow....
[2018/12/15 12:01] George Equus: Thanks Albert, cu tomorrow
[2018/12/15 12:01] albertlr Landar: I got to go face Holiday shoppers now in rl.
[2018/12/15 12:01] Joshua.3LG @3rdlifegrid.com:8002: ty ty
[2018/12/15 12:01] abaddon Debevec: For the ones i do not see anymore merry christmas
[2018/12/15 12:02] Kayaker Magic: Christmass Crazed Shoppers!
[2018/12/15 12:02] Koni Lanzius: ill trying porting home Abaddon
[2018/12/15 12:02] Joshua.3LG @3rdlifegrid.com:8002: ty Merry Christmas
[2018/12/15 12:02] albertlr Landar: And for those that remember my disappearing act.
[2018/12/15 12:02] George Equus: Merry Christmas :)
[2018/12/15 12:02] albertlr Landar: Turns out it was because I have two monitors, and my graphic system does not support my avatar begin visible on the second monitor.
[2018/12/15 12:02] albertlr Landar: Seems to do that on SL also.
[2018/12/15 12:02] Arielle Popstar: oh i had issues with that too
[2018/12/15 12:02] Arielle Popstar: FS bug
[2018/12/15 12:03] Koni Lanzius: dang
[2018/12/15 12:03] albertlr Landar: does it in Singularity too.
[2018/12/15 12:03] Arielle Popstar: oh ok
[2018/12/15 12:03] George Equus: Bye for now cu all tomorrow
[2018/12/15 12:03] albertlr Landar: I actually moved my viewer from one monitor to the other and I appeared after I rebaked.
[2018/12/15 12:03] Arielle Popstar: waves
[2018/12/15 12:03] albertlr Landar: Bye
[2018/12/15 12:04] Foxx Bode: *-* ByE *-*
[2018/12/15 12:04] Foxx Bode is Offline
[2018/12/15 12:04] albertlr Landar: Drive safely, over 1,390 dead in Georgia from car deaths during the year, 139 motorcyslists.
[2018/12/15 12:04] Koni Lanzius: yikes
[2018/12/15 12:04] Arielle Popstar: oh wow :(
[2018/12/15 12:04] Koni Lanzius: you as well!
[2018/12/15 12:04] albertlr Landar: Might be worst or better in your state.
[2018/12/15 12:04] albertlr Landar: I think most of those are around Atlanta.
[2018/12/15 12:05] albertlr Landar: not a safe place to drive I hear.
[2018/12/15 12:05] albertlr Landar: Bye all see you tomorrow
[2018/12/15 12:05] Koni Lanzius: bye Albertlr


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
610nm Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net