Change font size
It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:10 pm

Forum rules

{L_IMAGE}

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: OSGrid City ( Or another interesting name)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:36 am 

I would like to propose a offer to the OSGrind community. I would like to seek the help from someone with the ability to host 20-50 sims all connected, and allow me to develop a full interactive role-play city. That will have a working economy,jobs,business,and a interactive system to control it all.

Picture players visiting a huge city, and able to get a virtual job from owning a shop, to being the garbage guy or police, or criminal. Having a Rp cash that can be earned through Role play or purchased. The size of the city would allow space for many different groups of people to interact in a different situation at all times. You could run political jobs and such to allow the players to run certain aspect of the Rp community. to allow elections and such. Or even have gangs that take over parts of the city. Even have an area for gun dealers, pawn shops, and other role play business to take place. you could also offer housing in this city, to create a source of income.

Now with a basic idea of what I have been working on for many years , I want to say this I come from secondlife. I have developed there for 7 years. working with A.I's / Breed-ables/Role play systems/Made SL's very first credit card system. For just a few areas I have had great success in. I would love to bring my skills to OSGrind along with the RolePlay community I have been building from another game. If someone could donate and allow me to build this OSGrid City. We can make something amazing and fully interactive. and i can show you just a few of the scripts I plan to transfer over to OS that I've worked on the last few years.

So If you would like to be apart of this project, Please comment here and add me in game, I'll gladly build everything, I already have it all scripted. Just need a place to set it up. If we cant find anywhere I will look how to host a city on a server of my own. But i like to work with other people so, if you like the sound of this proposal. please contact me : )

Post subject: Re: OSGrid City ( Or another interesting name)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:35 am 
Furious Typer

Hi,

Contact me inworld, I might even already have a basic infrastructure existing for oyur project.

Michelle Argus

Post subject: Re: OSGrid City ( Or another interesting name)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:41 pm 

The main concern is size. The city has to be 20 sims min. and 50 right now for it's max for the accounting nad spreadsheets I have done to work. I will contact you inworld, But I also suggest adding me.

We can gladly split our communities donations if you can support the above requirement, once it is running in a few weeks. We use Paypal as it allows secure transaction at this time.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]